Somalis who support Ethiopia.

Sa_Male

runta ayaan kugu qarxin
1yAFom.gif

wonyluvr

prima hablood 𝜗𝜚⋆₊˚
VIP
Whenever I see a Somali support Ethiopia it makes me sick.Ethiopian forces have committed war crimes in Galbeed and Somalia.

The only reason you’ll find Somalis who support Ethiopia over FGS and HSM is because HSM and his goons have threatened them and armed allied clans against them. If HSM and FGS instead took the narrow and straight path and tried to reach an accord or tried win them over to their side this wouldn’t be happening.

Also goes to show how disliked HSM is when he can’t even rally the country against the traditional Ethiopian enemy.

wonyluvr

prima hablood 𝜗𝜚⋆₊˚
VIP
The only reason you’ll find Somalis who support Ethiopia over FGS and HSM is because HSM and his goons have threatened them and armed allied clans against them. If HSM and FGS instead took the narrow and straight path and tried to reach an accord or tried win them over to their side this wouldn’t be happening.

Also goes to show how disliked HSM is when he can’t even rally the country against the traditional Ethiopian enemy.
I’m talking about weirdos who live in the west

Araabi

Awdalite
70% of Somalis support Ethiopia.

SL has given up sovereignty to Ethiopia and fully supports it.
Hirshabeele fully supports Ethiopia
Puntland supports Ethiopia
Gedo supports Ethiopia

Only HSM is anti Ethiopian.

wonyluvr

prima hablood 𝜗𝜚⋆₊˚
VIP
70% of Somalis support Ethiopia.

SL has given up sovereignty to Ethiopia and fully supports it.
Hirshabeele fully supports Ethiopia
Puntland supports Ethiopia
Gedo supports Ethiopia

Only HSM is anti Ethiopian.
You know nothing Hirshabelle kulaha you are dumb ass .True Somalis don’t support a kaffir state which has terrorised Somalis for decades Those same Ethiopians invaded Somalia in 2006 and raped hundreds of people.Those same Ethiopians looted from houses.Those same Ethiopians bombed neighbours.Those same Ethiopians will do that again.Amuus

wonyluvr

prima hablood 𝜗𝜚⋆₊˚
VIP
You know nothing Hirshabelle kulaha you are dumb ass .True Somalis don’t support a kaffir state which has terrorised Somalis for decades Those same Ethiopians invaded Somalia in 2006 and raped hundreds of people.Those same Ethiopians looted from houses.Those same Ethiopians bombed neighbours.Those same Ethiopians will do that again.Amuus
@Araabi what’s with the 💀 nothing I said was funny

Trending