SomaliSpot Census 2018: What country are you in?

What country are you in?

• Canada

Votes: 17 13.7%
  • United States of America

Votes: 25 20.2%
  • United Kingdom or Ireland

Votes: 31 25.0%
  • Scandinavia or Finland

Votes: 21 16.9%
  • Mainland Western Europe

Votes: 10 8.1%
  • Middle East or North Africa

Votes: 3 2.4%
  • Australia or New Zealand

Votes: 8 6.5%
  • Sub-Saharan Africa

Votes: 8 6.5%
  • Asia

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Other regions (Latin America, Caribbean, Eastern Europe)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Did you know most Somalis in the UAE only hold Somali citizenship?

I was shocked by this fact. I know this Somali guy who was born there and his family makes over six figures (in USD) annually yet they are still only Somali nationals.

Gulf countries are pricks when it comes to citizenship, but they do give free public education to Arab League residents from what I have heard.
Yea my dad has a brother there who has been there well before I was born. In fact he left somalia like in the mid 1980s. Has been in Dubai ever since. And still isn’t a citizen. His whole family isn’t. That’s wild.

Meanwhile I was born American at a hospital which is currently 25 minutes away from me lol.

Last edited:

Apollo

VIP
By the way, I have noticed that the British Somalis on SomaliSpot don't use British spelling or British phrases. I often can't even tell they are from the UK until they say so. :dead:

Did you know most Somalis in the UAE only hold Somali citizenship?

I was shocked by this fact. I know this Somali guy who was born there and his family makes over six figures (in USD) annually yet they are still only Somali nationals.

Gulf countries are pricks when it comes to citizenship, but they do give free public education to Arab League residents from what I have heard.
me and my siblings are born there, my cousins has been there over 30 years. Still can get deported any day

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
By the way, I have noticed that the British Somalis on SomaliSpot don't use British spelling or British phrases. I often can't even tell they are from the UK until they say so. :dead:
No one knew which diaspora @Knowles was from for awhile. An old user named slickback ended up finding out she was British.

I honeslty thought she was Canadian the entire time.

But anyways man my chick knowles struggling in UK. Someone help her get American visa or Australian.

Last edited:
Holy shit, meanwhile Eurocucks are giving out citizenships hand over fist.
Europeans have humanity arabs lack. If we didnt share religion with them...we would hate them with passion. Back in the 80s somalis was sub humans. You could have an arab go to police and say lock this nigga up for me and you would just stay locked up. My dad punched an arab guy one day for racially abusing him. Guy told police lock this guy up for me and my dad was locked up 2 days. Luckily the family knew a powerful arab man who went to police and they released my dad because of this guy. All this time no legal process.

Apollo

VIP
Europeans have humanity arabs lack. If we didnt share religion with them...we would hate them with passion. Back in the 80s somalis was sub humans. You could have an arab go to police and say lock this nigga up for me and you would just stay locked up. My dad punched an arab guy one day for racially abusing him. Guy told police lock this guy up for me and my dad was locked up 2 days. Luckily the family knew a powerful arab man who went to police and they released my dad because of this guy. All this time no legal process.

They are afraid of all those South Asians (Indian sub-continentals) taking over their country.

:friendhug:
Me @Emily @Sheikh and @government got you with the Hennessy the next time you come back to North America.
Its actually fun here

2v99h8h.jpg

They are afraid of all those South Asians (Indian sub-continentals) taking over their country.
there is more than twice as many indians living in qatar than actual qatarians. In fact only 12% of people are natives and 88% foreigners. They rely on desperate people ebcause if people said we are not going there, the country would collapse. Same thing with UAE

Status
Not open for further replies.