Somalispot is full of Scandinavians

Status
Not open for further replies.

Land of Punt

Punt is an cushtic empire located in the horn
as a neutral sinqapore somali, i can state that the somalis from anglo countries (UK Canada, United States) are more childish and prone to having insecurities,

while the scandinavians are 100x better in evey way, and contribute with intelligent posts:p:p

Odeg

Gedo
From the cold north

tumblr_llk6nrcj5z1qbufnio1_500.gif

as a neutral sinqapore somali, i can state that the somalis from anglo countries (UK Canada, United States) are more childish and prone to having insecurities,

while the scandinavians are 100x better in evey way, and contribute with intelligent posts:p:p
Noticed the same thing too.

And they are usually the most qabiil infested mongrels especially North Americans.

Q

Queen Carawelo

If I had a choice. I would live in a cabin located in a small village in Finland. :banderas:

How self-loathing to be labeled as a Somali Scandinavian. Even though I have legal citizenship on Sweden, I don't claim being a Swede.

Baraf

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
I feel bad for Somalis from Scandinavia. Doesn't it feel strange living in the white's man land? Most of them are uber racist too, from what I've gotten in the forum. Blessed to be in the U.S.!

Odeg

Gedo
I feel bad for Somalis from Scandinavia. Doesn't it feel strange living in the white's man land? Most of them are uber racist too, from what I've gotten in the forum. Blessed to be in the U.S.!
1. America is white man land
2. Northern Europe are less racist than the states.

Status
Not open for further replies.