Somalispot is full of Scandinavians

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baraf

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
America isn't a white land, it's the land of immigrants. As for the racism here, the media loves to show the rotten side of the world for views and instability and mistrust between people. I'm speaking of urban communities, largely.

Odeg

Gedo
America isn't a white land, it's the land of immigrants. As for the racism here, the media loves to show the rotten side of the world for views and instability and mistrust between people. I'm speaking of urban communities, largely.
Land of white immigrants yes its the white man land. You cant fool us. We know how they treat mexican immigrants, urban communities or not. Racism is not a issue like its in the US.

Baraf

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Land of white immigrants yes its the white man land. You cant fool us. We know how they treat mexican immigrants, urban communities or not. Racism is not a issue like its in the US.
Nope. Racism isn't a big problem here. I have friend that have lived in the middle of nowhere in farm lands working in farms, and no apparently gives a flying f*ck about your background as long as your an approachable nice person. And if one does discriminate against you, you can report them for their unlawful treatment. No one's can force integration unto you either, I mean you can be your own person. But in Scandinavia, most Somalis feel left out because they can't connect with the largely homogenous population present. That's why I said urban communities here , because urban communities are known for being heterogenous with people of various backgrounds. And largely, people have an open view towards multicultural communities. They view it as being something beneficial.
Dont bother, Americans are known to have the geographical knowledge of a mule.
What does this have to do with geography, you ape?

Odeg

Gedo
Nope. Racism isn't a big problem here. I have friend that have lived in the middle of nowhere in farm lands working in farms, and no apparently gives a flying f*ck about your background as long as your an approachable nice person. And if one does discriminate against you, you can report them for their unlawful treatment. No one's can force integration unto you either, I mean you can be your own person. But in Scandinavia, most Somalis feel left out because they can't connect with the largely homogenous population present. That's why I said urban communities here , because urban communities are known for being heterogenous with people of various backgrounds. And largely, people have an open view towards multicultural communities. They view it as being something beneficial.

You know these scandinavian countries bring in more refugees and immigrants than america? So who really view this to be beneficial? Feeling left out does not equal to uber racism or what you had in mind. Its due to culture clash its the same for people immigrating to america before they accept and becoming americans by culture. In both places you can be your own person, what kinda wierd argument is this? I have a friend argument, a classic one but if we go by statistic and numbers it's different story.

Apollo

VIP
The Scandinavians and the Dutch are the only Europeans who speak English well. All the others barely speak English, so we don't see as many other Europeans or Somalis from the Middle East.

Reppin Norway, born and bred. I don´t get the dislike for us "scandinavians" in here. I´m new, so it might be some old beef lingering. Nice place, people are usually very shy until they get 1 drink, then they become the most social extroverted person ever. But i have never openly been racially abused nor seen it. Once, but that don´t count. i was 15 and this cadaan boy got mad because i made him look like a fool in a football game. Ref heard him and gave him a red card. justice for all.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.