Somalispot women! Please come in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Out of all the somali females on this forum this one @Antisocial is the most messed up one. She sits there for hours and strategises how to make a one liner that'll get a response from her target, only then to run away and do it all over again the next day to another victim
:damn:

@Adam you mean you aren't a girl? Say word.....
lachen70.gif

Zuleikha

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
Out of all the somali females on this forum this one @Antisocial is the most messed up one. She sits there for hours and strategises how to make a one liner that'll get a response from her target, only then to run away and do it all over again the next day to another victim
:damn:
:lol::lol::lol:

I'm glad you took time to analyse me :lol:.What else did you come up with?

I didn't know the "midgaan" comment hit a nerve :lol:.

Zuleikha

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
Let it go forum -bag :lol: We all know you questioned my lineage for one reason and one reason only :lol:
Lineage iyo reasonkaaga ba was.

You wouldn't be so emotional if you are sure about your lineage. Orod shaqo yeelo ha igu mashquulin aniga.

Antisocial is good peoples I'm just fucking with her and not being serious :lol:

but since xayd dragged himself into this im gonna have to end you man by asking aren't you the same guy that said "you need a HJ nigga to dick you down" to that dhulo girl when you was bullying her? Then said "I'm musa abdallah (HY)" on duke of harshaws thread? Your a Midgaan bro don't follow me around the forum.

Hemaal

Jet life till my next life
VIP
Antisocial is good peoples I'm just fucking with her and not being serious :lol:

but since xayd dragged himself into this im gonna have to end you man by asking aren't you the same guy that said "you need a HJ nigga to dick you down" to that dhulo girl when you was bullying her? Then said "I'm musa abdallah (HY)" on duke of harshaws thread? Your a Midgaan bro don't follow me around the forum.

:cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley:

Nigga come up with yo old nick, hoe ass nigga, so what if I said both?
That don't mean I'm not an isaaq

Status
Not open for further replies.