Some šŸ‡µšŸ‡ø just pissed me off

What do some diaspora idiots have to do with Muslims in Palestine literally facing a genocide? Children being bombed?

If that is all it takes for you to use innocent Muslims being massacred there is something deeply wrong with you.

You could just insult the person who said it.

So people are going to mock Palestinians because an idiot went off the handle?

:draketf:

Their people are suffering through genocide, displacement and apocalyptic hunger, so extend naxariis to them and just call that particular person an idiot.

Is the boycotting thing still going on šŸ¤”I actually mean no offence to the Arabs/ Palestinians but i did forget about the boycott. I had a caramel iced frappe from McDonalds a couple days ago šŸ’€

Yes, Muslims are still boycotting and it is having a huge effect on the companies. As well as gaalo with a conscience. You can enjoy funding zionists though see how that works out for you.

seoulmates

18/12/2022
This is screenshot and this live barely have 20 views so how the f*ck they represent every Palestine people?

This is not funny it is sick. The meat was not halal to begin with but these types of jokes say a lot about your character.

You are acting like they are bad but your "jokes" are worse and you were clearly itching for an opportunity.

Yes, Muslims are still boycotting and it is having a huge effect on the companies. As well as gaalo with a conscience. You can enjoy funding zionists though see how that works out for you.
Stop crying I stole the screenshot. Iā€™m still boycotting. It was just a joke. Sorry for getting you Ana Arab panties into a twist.

Palestinians wouldnā€™t be crying about your black ass like this.

Stop crying I stole the screenshot. Iā€™m still boycotting. It was just a joke. Sorry for getting you Ana Arab panties into a twist.

Palestinians wouldnā€™t be crying about your black ass like this.

You have an inferiority complex with arabs clearly. Saying not to mock Muslims who are being massacred is the normal thing for all people let alone a Muslim.

You try to mask your inferiority complex by constantly speaking about "arabs" then calling those who disagree with you "ana arab" whatever that means.

Work on yourself.

World

VIP
They are degenerate english speaking westerners living comfortable lives, not really representative of palestinians. They probably speak broken arabic. You wonā€™t find real arabic speaking palestinian diasporas from muslim countries like this.

Last edited:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

i normally report tik tok pages i dont like. i pick harrassment and bully reason

1719872067202.png

Their people are suffering through genocide, displacement and apocalyptic hunger, so extend naxariis to them and just call that particular person an idiot.
A lot lf people on this site come off as I secure tbh
Like 90% of the threads here are basically shitting on ajnabis because of some retarded shit someone said on twitter

Periplus

Minister of Propaganda
VIP

Whats your opinion on the Payman situation, looks like Labor is gonna lose Western Sydney badly and havenā€™t realised it yet.

Periplus

Minister of Propaganda
VIP
A lot lf people on this site come off as I secure tbh
Like 90% of the threads here are basically shitting on ajnabis because of some retarded shit someone said on twitter

And if you call them insecure or call them out on being racist, youā€™re suddenly not proud of who you are.

:manny:

This is how they all feel about us yet you have Somalis going out of their way to cape for them to donate money to them while our homeland is in a worse shape then theirs you will never see a Palestinian in a Somali restaurant yet the Somalis here in Minnesota will go to theirs and support them.

Anti blackness is so worldwide and so accepted that Somalis themselves will shit on each other and other blacks before they disrespect and boycott those that hate them it is as if it should be taboo to love yourself and only think about your people, your country, your race these self haters and Arab wannabes will attack you if you say to them you donā€™t care for the Palestinians that I have Somalia to worry about

Aseer

A man without a šŸ« won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Lol dont feel ashamed these are PALESTINIANS talking they got no country, no land and no government and all their arab neighbours hate them and kicked them out cause all they bought was chaos when they came as refugees šŸ˜‚ One Big Mac and One Coca Cola is all you need against these sand negroes. Have a nice big feast at Mcdonalds you deserve it and they deserve it šŸ˜‚.

Anti blackness is so worldwide and so accepted that Somalis themselves will shit on each other and other blacks before they disrespect and boycott those that hate them it is as if it should be taboo to love yourself and only think about your people, your country, your race these self haters and Arab wannabes will attack you if you say to them you donā€™t care for the Palestinians that I have Somalia to worry about
Iā€™m a Somali and all who know me refer to me as such! Own your identity, study your history, a bit of pride and cojones never hurt. Whyā€™s everyone so obsessed with this bipolar arab/black dynamic or viewpoint

Whats your opinion on the Payman situation, looks like Labor is gonna lose Western Sydney badly and havenā€™t realised it yet.

I still can't believe that it happened

It's a travesty and serves as further evidence of the immense power and influence that AIJAC exercises in Australia. Labor has been devolving for years now and has morphed into Liberal-Lite, especially on foreign policy.

The Murdoch media powerful special interests (lobbyists) are choking the life out of Australia's democracy.