Some 🇵🇸 just pissed me off

Lol dont feel ashamed these are PALESTINIANS talking they got no country, no land and no government and all their arab neighbours hate them and kicked them out cause all they bought was chaos when they came as refugees 😂 One Big Mac and One Coca Cola is all you need against these sand negroes. Have a nice big feast at Mcdonalds you deserve it and they deserve it 😂.
Don’t get rattled my pro

How can I get rattled against palestinians 😂 they are at the bottom of the barrel in the arab world.
I sense the rattle in you pro, is deji pro. What one man says is not a representative of an entire nations thoughts, these people are going through a vicious war and they are being subject to genocide, they are our fellow co religionists for the most part so I sympathise with them on that basis.

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
I sense the rattle in you pro, is deji pro. What one man says is not a representative of an entire nations thoughts, these people are going through a vicious war and they are being subject to genocide, they are our fellow co religionists for the most part so I sympathise with them on that basis.
Nah its the fact most palestinians I come across say this BS sure I sympathise to SOME degree but if they insult my people I am letting them know I can easily cut off the donations I send to "donate 1$ to save a palestinian child!"

Nah its the fact most palestinians I come across say this BS sure I sympathise to SOME degree but if they insult my people I am letting them know I can easily cut off the donations I send to "donate 1$ to save a palestinian child!"
Oh cmon nigga, he really going off the rails over a single comment

EritreanPost_

EritreanPost 🇪🇷🇩🇯🇸🇴🇸🇩🇪🇬 |Eritrean news blogger
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
My sister racist exist everywhere.

i oppose what Israel did to them.

bur why do many Palastinians hate Black People and respect white People. some palis do that more than the other Arab people.

I remember a Palestinian American business man calling a Somali hoyooo as n*gga and wh*re.

I also see how many Palis in Europe and America talk about black people

or against religious minorities in mena like shias and orthodox christians

Im not boycotting shit, keep the hate coming . I’ll buy coke, I’ll go into McDonalds if i want. And the funniest thing is the Arabs themselves dont care, Its only the Ana arab that think they’re doing somekind of just🤣🤣

Is that so what continent is Somalia in?
you’re missing the point, and even then Africa is home to many races and ethnolinguistic groups, people like you who are historically and politically illiterate obviously don’t have the brain capacity to merely comprehend let alone understand this. Kulaha “what continent is Somalia in?” Dabaal

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
We shouldn’t be boycotting McDonald’s because the company itself isn’t directly involved in the Israeli-Palestinian conflict. Some Palestinians have issues with McDonald’s because it’s a big corporation, and individual franchise owners run their own locations. In this case, a franchise owner in Israel decided to donate meals to the Israeli Defense Forces (IDF), but this wasn’t directed or supported by McDonald’s corporate headquarters. Plus, McDonald’s has since bought back all its locations in Israel to prevent this from happening again.

Enjoy your McChicken 🍔

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
Oh cmon nigga, he really going off the rails over a single comment

My Honest Reaction:
1000004880.jpg

Wonyluvr

“la vie en rose🥀 ~”
VIP
My sister racist exist everywhere.

i oppose what Israel did to them.

bur why do many Palastinians hate Black People and respect white People. some palis do that more than the other Arab people.

I remember a Palestinian American business man calling a Somali hoyooo as n*gga and wh*re.

I also see how many Palis in Europe and America talk about black people

or against religious minorities in mena like shias and orthodox christians
Idk I’m not Palestinian lol.Not everyone is the same.