Some 🇵🇸 just pissed me off

@seoulmates
Is this how it works in Toktik too? You just say cite some murmurs tale that cannot be substantiated and then expect us to sign of on your "I am ordering McDonalds now, its totes 100% halal"

For your sake, I hope you are a woman. Otherwise this is embarrassing effete conduct on your part. What man spends his time on a website whose majority of its viewership consists of women and has his principles waved in a 30 second dance video.

Arab 🤝 Somali
we are going to get the ottoman treatment lol. Backstab us for the white man and the jew. Carabta have only them to blame for the shit happning in their lands. Carabta have done jackshit for us.

@DojaKhat langaabs on tiktok shouldnt make you change your opinion about palestinians. They are fighting for their freedom unlike the rest of their race. They are the only carabs you should have a little respect for. Look at how racist somalis are lol. People are bound to say what you said about arabs about somalis.

Wonyluvr

“la vie en rose🥀 ~”
VIP
we are going to get the ottoman treatment lol. Backstab us for the white man and the jew. Carabta have only them to blame for the shit happning in their lands. Carabta have done jackshit for us.
Ottomans were committing genocide in Eastern Europe id be scared asf to :kanyehmm:

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP

@DojaKhat langaabs on tiktok shouldnt make you change your opinion about palestinians. They are fighting for their freedom unlike the rest of their race. They are the only carabs you should have a little respect for. Look at how racist somalis are lol. People are bound to say what you said about arabs about somalis.
Who cares about these damn sand negroes somalia first, people first and nation over all.