Some šŸ‡µšŸ‡ø just pissed me off

You can care about innocent Muslims being sodomised and dying due to it whilst caring about your country and people :snoop:
yh i feel sorry for the palestinian folks and wider muslim ummah but the carab world is truly helpless. You cant help people who betrayed themselves and the ummah and still do to this day
1719929566967.png

:manny:when they were starving we gave them food, what did they give us back? al kebab, khawarij, looting our waters, forcing us to accept american bases iyo gaalo into our land.

Wonyluvr

ā€œla vie en rosešŸ„€ ~ā€
VIP
yh i feel sorry for the palestinian folks and wider muslim ummah but the carab world is truly helpless. You cant help people who betrayed themselves and the ummah and still do to this day
View attachment 333382
Palestinians in Gaza have been calling out Arab leaders for leaving them behind.Thereā€™s videos of it on Instagram.Mothers and Fathers crying for their children itā€™s sad wallahi

Palestinians in Gaza have been calling out Arab leaders for leaving them behind.Thereā€™s videos of it on Instagram.Mothers and Fathers crying for their children itā€™s sad wallahi
yh, Palestinains are the only carabs with a heart to fight their opressers, may allah make it easy for them. I only have respect for palestinains. Thats about it.

You dont know what the saudis did when civil war happened? Go ask your abo.

What does what the Saudi zionist govt that is propped up by the west and arrests all scholars and people who speak out against them have to do with each other?

What kind of Muslim throws away Islam and its teachings bc of some western backed government?