Some Somalis are being paid by someone or some organization to express certain views online

Status
Not open for further replies.
likely UAE contact.

The whole point of this topic is that many governments in this world recruit people all over for PR, he is focusing on Qatar and Turkey only which is a tad suspicious because they are the most PRO Somali unlike UAE and Ethiopia who also pay money but for nefarious reasons which he choose to ignore

@AbdiJohnson you got some explaining to do her buddy. :bell:

So this isn't some grand scheme? Just the usual regional/global players buying their pawns? I mean that's common knowledge. I though @AbdiJohnson was referring to some type of secret Think Tank or something.

That's true. but the Arab are not paying Somalis online because they already made Somalis to think that they are Arab people, the agenda is done by former enemy to normalize the relations. The Iran and Israel have "the agenda" to Arab countries and was proved many times by finding certain newspapers and journalists being on pay rolls. Ethiopians are doing the same to Somalis(I can bring Ethiopian articles that are talking about ways to brainwash Somalis new generation)
I don't think it's from Arabs, I think it's western radical BLM leftists who are trying to brainwash the Somali youth.

Status
Not open for further replies.