Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollo

VIP
According to her everyone here is an Ethiopian

9RhlPnv.jpg

Kanye

CISGENDERED,HETROSEXUAL MALE. PRONOUNS: HE,HIM,HIS
Never said Arabs are enemies. Just find it weird you hate fellow africans. Even when I was muslim I didnt like arabs that much. Also im not an atheist.

This forum has a very strong anti-Arab sentiment. :comeon:

Khathead

tfw no habesha gf
I've been suspecting you for a while now but people tell on themselves eventually.

200.gif
I'm one of the most Somali users here. I can always prove I'm somali but you people wouldn't trust me anyways, so whatevs. And I wouldn't stoop that low, sooooo

Dire Dewa's son

Malik Obama 4 president.
The habesh I know at work occasionally smells like onions or rice and makes the place smell but Indians are year round smelly. Also other people eat raw meat. Some people would have a heart attack if they knew who else eats raw meat. Lol. :mjohreally:

People just need to learn not to wear their outside clothes before cooking :tacky:
You'll never catch me in the kitchen if I'm about to leave the house lest I smell of sugo

you just exposed yourself as an ethiopian :siilaanyolaugh:

@Canuck i found another one sis!

I discovered him along time, he claimed warsangali and said wrong subclan(someone who went to SL) plus he follows Ethiopian church (can imagine Muslim warsangali family in Sweden their son chooses to convert to Ethiopian church in Sweden not atheist or Protestant)

Status
Not open for further replies.