south sudan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whats up with south sudan? It is about to enter a new civil war when the groups were about to sign a new peace agreement. Is the situation similar to what happened to somalia back in 1990s?Except the situation is much worse in south sudan.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
Nah South Sudan is fat worse than Somalia. One year of independence and they go to war with each other. At least we had a couple of years with peace

Whats up with south sudan? It is about to enter a new civil war when the groups were about to sign a new peace agreement. Is the situation similar to what happened to somalia back in 1990s?Except the situation is much worse in south sudan.
Nope not the same plz

Nah South Sudan is fat worse than Somalia. One year of independence and they go to war with each other. At least we had a couple of years with peace
i know that they are a lot worse than us. But then is the situation similar? They are fighting due to tribalism. Even though the human crimes comitted over there is insane. Raping was encouraged on the radio by some official or something.Sick

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
i know that they are a lot worse than us. But then is the situation similar? They are fighting due to tribalism. Even though the human crimes comitted over there is insane. Raping was encouraged on the radio by some official or something.Sick

Sudan has real different ethnic groups. Somalis are fighting just to fight. Somalia doesn't have tribalism we have clan structures.

Y'all really need to understand the difference between clan and tribe.

Somalia = one people, stupid clan structures

Tribe = real ethnic differences.

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
not really somalia wouldve had civil war in 69 9 years after indepence it was only because of the military coup that it didnt happen somalia was a ticking time bomb since indepence

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
No it wasn't. Somalia became a ticking time bomb because of the coup.
stupid woman there is a cia report about it:bell:
stupid woman these politicians who use clans to grab power always existed :bell:
the CIA, which said in a report it filed on the day of the coup from its office in Mogadishu: “Somalia’s nomadic tribes are heavily armed and could resist army authority. Moreover, the army is tribally divided and could itself be hard put to maintain its unity should serious tribal disorders develop.”
don't argue with someone who knows history:ivers:

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
stupid woman there is a cia report about it:bell:
stupid woman these politicians who use clans to grab power always existed :bell:

don't argue with someone who knows history:ivers:

You're using the CIA as a source? Those fuckers don't know what they're doing 90% of the time.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
Bantu boy shut up the f*ck up. Why weren't your kind ethnically cleansed? You annoy the shit out of me. Madow don't ever try to sneak Adress me ever again

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
I swear HQ should head over the kidnapped ancestry dot come. Every time his name pops up his Bantu face on what'sapp comes in front of me. Fucking Bantu

I really want to know what led somalia to the civil war? What was going inside the politics after the independance? Before and after the coup by siad barre? What would have happened if siad barre would never do a coup d'etat. Would another politician had done it?

Status
Not open for further replies.