Star sign compatibility.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
Theres no kufr in star sign compatibility you idiots. Its only horrorecopes that are haram, I don't believe in them because they are very vague. Star sign compatibility has never failed me.

Reign

VIP
The concept of compatiblity between star signs is bullshit. I'm good friends with people who I'm apparaently imcompatible with.
My best friend and I are from compatible star signs. The love of my life was from a highly compatible star sign. Most times its spot on about a persons characteristics.

Bohol

VIP
Not sure about star signs but I noticed girls from certain clans have certain dabecaad and traits.

Bohol

VIP
That is bs. A persons personality and their qabil is not mutually exclusive.

Trust me I am a expert in it. I know the clans with the easiest girls and the clans with the hardest. :banderas:
That is mainly do to little cultural differences though, some groups are more liberal than conservative.

Reign

VIP
Trust me I am a expert in it. I know the clans with the easiest girls and the clans with the hardest. :banderas:
That is mainly do to do little cultural differences though, some are more liberal than conservative.

Even though I don't believe in this, but spill the tea. Be kind and give us the 411 on the correlation between faraxs and qabil (already have a slight idea).

:feedme::feedme:

Bohol

VIP
Even though I don't believe in this, but spill the tea. Be kind and give us the 411 on the correlation between faraxs and qabil (already have a slight idea).

:feedme::feedme:

Isaaq men: Liberal, might have balwad but generally make good husbands as they stick to one wife

Darood men: Inbetween, you might get beaten (specially Ogaden men) :lol: , polgamy (lots of wives is common).

Hawiye men: Conservative , known to be aggressive and marry different wives like they change their shirt

Last edited:

Reign

VIP
Isaaq men: Liberal, might have balwad but generally make good husbands as they stick to one wife

Darood men: Inbetween, you might get beaten (specially Ogaden men) :lol: , polgamy (lots of wives is common).

Hawiye men: Conservative , known to be aggressive and marry different wives like they change their shirt
I might have to find me an issaq bae. :deadmanny:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Status
Not open for further replies.