Starbucks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
Why do they always have freshy European women who can't spell your name even after you repeated twice serving? :drakewtf:

One thing I'm going to enjoy about autumn and winter is chilling in starbucks and cafenero and drinking coffee/hot chocolate and eating cakes. :banderas:

Seoul

. . .
Starbucks chai latte is the ish :ahh:

Guuuurrrllll I always tell em a fake name coz I know they're gonna spell my real name wrong.

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
Starbucks chai latte is the ish :ahh:

Guuuurrrllll I always tell em a fake name coz I know they're gonna spell my real name wrong.

Nah Costa chai latte is 10 times better than the Starbucks one. But Starbucks is good for coffee, frappes and hot chocolate.

Seoul

. . .
Nah Costa chai latte is 10 times better than the Starbucks one. But Starbucks is good for coffee, frappes and hot chocolate.
I've tried both and I enjoy both but if I had to choose it would be Starbucks ...

Btw check this out its hilarious...

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
The McFrappe is good and relatively cheap. 35 Norwegian kroners for a big one while the sake with cost you upwards of 60-70 kroners in Starbucks

Had to google if that was a real currency. But yeah everything at McDonalds is dirt cheap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending