Starbucks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
My cousin brought some canned Tim Horton coffee back from Canada, and honestly it's the best coffee I've had. I have it every morning during breakfast. :banderas:

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
i remember my friend back in high school telling me how they found a rat in the iced cap machine. :tacky:

Been hearing those stories. Wallahi the one at Ryerson is a piece of shit. Sold me expired chocolate milk :ohlord:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Starbucks gold card member here. :rejoice:

My name is easy to spell. They always get it right. And I've formed an acquaintanceship with most Starbuck baristas. They don't even ask my name. And when there's Somali or East African barista you damn right I get my drink free :westbrookswag:

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
So you basically need to go to the drive thru and when they ask your order you go "diabetes pls sxb" just to get a half decent tasting cup

Timmie's is only good when you go out to the small towns.

It's nice getting your coffee served by a sweet old grannie instead of a pimple faced teenager.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ

It's nice getting your coffee served by a sweet old grannie instead of a pimple faced teenager.

Quite possibly the most Ontario thing anyone has ever said

Last edited:

At the small towns here they are all filled with Filipino temporary workers.

They don't stir the sugar and cream together.

VixR

Veritas
I don't care for Starbucks all that. Only gets play during the fall and winter here and there. I go to a local spot for some superb tea.

Somali shah is :lawd: cut the cano.

If it's for children or preggies, I am one or the other all year round without realizing it :tacky:

My shah making game is perfected & blessed by the hands of god.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I don't care for Starbucks all that. Only gets play during the fall and winter here and there. I go to a local spot for some superb tea.

Somali shah is :lawd: cut the cano.

If it's for children or preggies, I am one or the other all year round without realizing it :tacky:

My shah making game is perfected & blessed by the hands of god.
Finally someone who doesn't like milk with Somali shaax. Caano kills the spices, you will taste the spices and enjoy the tea when it's without milk.

Local tea places usually make the best tea Wallahi, I sit there, enjoy my tea while I hear tea being poured (I meant gossip with the other tea) I don't like gossiping though, I like hearing it, :sass1::mybusiness::browtf:

VixR

Veritas
Finally someone who doesn't like milk with Somali shaax. Caano kills the spices, you will taste the spices and enjoy the tea when it's without milk.

Local tea places usually make the best tea Wallahi, I sit there, enjoy my tea while I hear tea being poured (I meant gossip with the other tea) I don't like gossiping though, I like hearing it, :sass1::mybusiness::browtf:
Tell them! :qri8gs7:

But I don't like cano in general.

Haha local spots teeming with talk and you don't even feel like you're eavesdropping, it just hits your ears at a comfortable volume all natural like, as if you were meant to hear it. :lol: And the people are familiar with each other. You get a warm welcome.

VixR

Veritas
Anyone else get the wayel (elderly) comment for drinking strictly shah bigays?

As if all good things in life are only meant for elderly people, along with almond joys, oatmeal breakfast, and oatmeal raisin cookies just to name a few :mjcry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending