State Department all but closes Somaliland Succession Aspiration.

One can love the Somali people while being against the idea of a Pan-Somali state.I love my people from Djibouti,SL,Somalia, Galbeed & Northern Kenya. Those who want me dead and or hand my freedom over to thieves in Xamar are my enemy.

I have no beef with the miskeen hoyoo in Xamar selling vegetables in the suuq.My issue is with the government and anyone that supports the anti-SL policies of said government
Walal same can be said about the unionists in SL .

Which anti-SL policies does Somalia enforce on SL ?

Walal same can be said about the unionists in SL .

Which anti-SL policies does Somalia enforce on SL ?
Whole books can be written on what anti-SL policies all the Somali governments all the way back to the 60s has done to us.Unity is impossible atp...it's best we go our separate way but we will start to cooperate as brotherly nations and I feel SL can have positive influence on Somalia from the outside. Obviously Xamar will never agree and this animosity between the two sides shall remain untill this issue is resolved

Whole books can be written on what anti-SL policies all the Somali governments all the way back to the 60s has done to us.Unity is impossible atp...it's best we go our separate way but we will start to cooperate as brotherly nations and I feel SL can have positive influence on Somalia from the outside. Obviously Xamar will never agree and this animosity between the two sides shall remain untill this issue is resolved
I was asking about current policies ,of course.

mrlog

VIP
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Since the SFG is de facto independent/competing multiple nations/enclaves with some areas under the 5 FMS and others under rebels/terrorists where do you stand on ending clan confederalism to create a functional central government for the South so that they can reunite with the North

1st claiming to be Afweyne's successor in 1991 was the proper way to withdraw the union with the South but what I would have favored is claiming to be Afweyne's successor and finding southern allies and helping Haawd/Hararga/Ogaadeniya/NFD get self determination hopefully through peaceful negotiations with EPLF/TPLF and Daniel ArapMoi and his Kiikuuyu opposition but now that opportunity is gone. The only way out now is wait for the SFG to become a functional government or start claiming Southern territories/allies through the successor model depending on how friendly the SFG is towards Soomaliland. Im absolutely against isolationism

I was asking about current policies ,of course.

When Somalia attempted to block the Special Arrangement for Somaliland funding, and only failed to achieve that due to the international community telling them to f' off:

"consequently, on behalf of the Federal Government of Somalia we do not agree with the proposal to renew the Special Arrangement for Somaliland".

Or when they attempted to block the Berbera deal and also failed when no one took them seriously:

Or when they declared the deal that later turned out to be transformative for Berbera to be illegal:

Trending

Latest posts