State what you think of the poster above you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Nope. I was pretty robotic and depressed as a muslim. I would say that there are also other reasons why i have such stances in regards to marriage. I wasn't raised with these ideas. My mother is a "feminist" she made me cook and clean. Quite the opposite to what you were insinuating really. I Personally just don't see any point in it. Am i evil for it? Maybe? My views might change as I become older. Yep someone will eventually catch feelings with the whole friends with benfits arrangement.

And an officer will knock on our door to inform us that you've been hacked to death by a fwb. :bell:

VixR

Veritas
Warya, Gucci, I'm quite good at this. I'm already aware he's not being completely forthright. :siilaanyosmile:

Don't question it

VixR

Veritas
Nope. I was pretty robotic and depressed as a muslim. I would say that there are also other reasons why i have such stances in regards to marriage. I wasn't raised with these ideas. My mother is a "feminist" she made me cook and clean. Quite the opposite to what you were insinuating really. I Personally just don't see any point in it. Am i evil for it? Maybe? My views might change as I become older. Yep someone will eventually catch feelings with the whole friends with benfits arrangement.

Ok.

Jjero

MO-G GROUPIE ♡
@yasmin lan
Sis :it0tdo8: Online bestie :it0tdo8: Bad :it0tdo8:
giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.