Steph curry’s wife disrespects him on national TV

Lebron James

4 Time NBA Champion
VIP
Is it because they are Black?

No but with the amount of fame and money he gets, he defo gets women 10x more beautiful than his wife approaching him. I would've folded, I can't imagine him curving them all if i keep it real. Maybe I'm wrong though idk him personally.

AbdiFreedom

Zookeeper
Staff Member
No but with the amount of fame and money he gets, he defo gets women 10x more beautiful than his wife approaching him. I would've folded, I can't imagine him curving them all if i keep it real. Maybe I'm wrong though idk him personally.

They can get easily exposed if they do so and I'm sure they all know they just want access to their money so it's easier to tell them to get bent. Its not as easy as it sounds.

Juke

VIP
Monogamy > polygamy

Bachelor with an All You Cat Eat Buffet > any type of relationship
Agreed. The bachelor life is age dependent, get it out by your late 20s. You're no longer a young adult by 27/28, the money allocated for trickin on a th0t should be a mortgage payment.

Monogamous marriages are great when it's based on a partnership made up of mutual love, respect, power; in which both parties are equally invested. If you happen to meet someone you want to raise a family with, the stability of monogamy is the most optimal environment to raise children.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
Agreed. The bachelor life is age dependent, get it out by your late 20s. You're no longer a young adult by 27/28, the money allocated for trickin on a th0t should be a mortgage payment.

Monogamous marriages are great when it's based on a partnership made up of mutual love, respect, power; in which both parties are equally invested. If you happen to meet someone you want to raise a family with, the stability of monogamy is the most optimal environment to raise children.

those stories sound crazy but I even seen it with the grandfathers/fathers of people I’m related to. That’s how people end up nearly marrying/dating their flipping siblings. Balayo. Plus I can imagine it causes hatred. Imagine the primary family thinking they’re inheriting the house and land and a random man comes and says it’s his as well because your low IQ dad couldn’t keep it in his pants or be man enough to let everyone know he is polygamous. Like I said balayo.

Somalis have drama better than Jerry Springer.