Stolen: How Yemenis stole Somali food and culture

The long grain rice is from India, along with sambusa and tea. The bread and beans are from the ME, the injera from Ethiopia.

How can you claim food that you can’t even make wholly from domestic produce lol? Somalia has no indigenous grains, rice, and beans.

Jodeci

The Realest of All Time
I guess not so much:manny:...

Lol you can always play that card.... there are many words of Cushitic origin listed in the book too, not just one way.

But its true :gucciwhat:, a question tell me the year that book was written and the author :lolbron: that will let us know that white authors motivations

Jodeci

The Realest of All Time
The long grain rice is from India, along with sambusa and tea. The bread and beans are from the ME, the injera from Ethiopia.

How can you claim food that you can’t even make wholly from domestic produce lol? Somalia has no indigenous grains, rice, and beans.

Are you retarded? Somali lands that were stolen in Ethiopia grow plenty of wheat/grains, and beans :russ: you tried it habashi!

Rice everyone gets from India so you cant come at somalis for that :nahgirl: look at these habashs coming after somalis and defending yemenis

You could say the same thing about chicken. Arabs say dijaj and somali say digag. So who borrowed from who?
Lol Somali's say dooro too, so once again that is probably an Arabic loanword too.

Ethiopian languages borrowed the word dooro from Cushitic languages. It's dorho in Tigrigna and doro in Amharic. The former one you mentioned is of Arabic origin.

You could say the same thing about chicken. Arabs say dijaj and somali say digag. So who borrowed from who?
image.png

Jodeci

The Realest of All Time
Lol Somali's say dooro too, so once again that is probably an Arabic loanword too.

Ethiopian languages borrowed the word dooro from Cushitic languages. It's dorho in Tigrigna and doro in Amharic. The former one you mentioned is of Arabic origin.

Now Dooro is from Arabic, this is pure propaganda :russ:stop spreading your semitic agenda :chrisfreshhah:

In your mind nothing belongs to somalia and somalis. Typical amxaaro mindset

Madaxkuti

FieldMarshalMadaxkuti

Northen somalis use digaag whereas southerners use dooro I think.There`s quite a bit of regional differences in the somali language

Are you retarded? Somali lands that were stolen in Ethiopia grow plenty of wheat/grains, and beans :russ: you tried it habashi!

Rice everyone gets from India so you cant come at somalis for that :nahgirl: look at these habashs coming after somalis and defending yemenis
You don’t have to lie to uplift your country/people. The Somali region is arid and has never grown any of the listed items, either way we don’t claim what’s not originally ours.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.