Strongest candidates for 2026 Somali elections

Who are the presidential candidates with the best chance of winning come 2026 elections in Somalia I’d like to hear people’s opinions on this who’s got the best chance to lead the nation

Last edited:

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
In a regular country HSM would have incumbents advantage. Knowing Somali politics people will rally around throwing him out.

If Deni opts out to back a singular MJ candidate that person could be a frontrunner. Farmajo will make waves but he will never be president again.

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Cabdul's Status CLOSED until further notice.
VIP
I dont care about the election fake choose your puppet game. I want a real leader. Its scary how you guys are just going along with the status quo knowing damn well nothing will change under this system

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
IMG-20240619-WA0008.jpg

I like this guy I wonder if he is running for presidency again such a shame he is overlooked the guy is educated and looks to have potential.

Why r u betting on Kheyre? Where is his support based from other than his own clan? This is an honest question sxb? 🤔
He has most of the backing out of all the candidates. Last elections he was getting all the hate because they thought he was with farmaajo. People were saying "kheyre waa farmaajo, farmaajo na waa kheyre".

He made it clear this time to everyone that he has nothing to do with nabad and nolol. All the Dir/Isaaq, large chunks of the Darood that don’t like Farmaajo, the non-Hiiraab Hawiye and big chunks of RX are backing him this time. Hormuud, Norway, USA and couple of major players are all backing him.

This was last year with all the hate 👇

Last edited:

Somali Saayid

Frm President of Somalia, MP for Life, Cheese Love
VIP
He has most of the backing out of all the candidates. Last elections he was getting all the hate because they thought he was with farmaajo. People were saying "kheyre waa farmaajo, farmaajo na waa kheyre".

He made it clear this to everyone that he has nothing to do with nabad and nolol. All the Dir/Isaaq, large chunks of the Darood that don’t like Farmaajo, the non-Hiiraab Hawiye and big chunks of RX are backing him this time. Hormuud, Norway, USA and couple of major players are all backing him.

This was last year with all the hate 👇

He is mostly competent I wouldn't mind seeing him win. Just as long as culusow is replaced.

Trending