Strongest candidates for 2026 Somali elections

N&N are coping. Farmaajo is a dummy and the brains behind him was Fahad Yasiin. Now that he’s dumped him, cheese has no chance. His fate is sealed. He will probably leave Qatar soon as he was only backed by them due to Fahad.

N&N are coping. Farmaajo is a dummy and the brains behind him was Fahad Yasiin. Now that he’s dumped him, cheese has no chance. His fate is sealed. He will probably leave Qatar soon as he was only backed by them due to Fahad.
Yeah N&N is officially done for at this point.

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

كَمَا دَخَلُوهُ أَوَّلَ مَرَّةٍۢ🕌☝🏾
VIP
View attachment 341175

I like this guy I wonder if he is running for presidency again such a shame he is overlooked the guy is educated and looks to have potential.
Yaa xil u dhiibanayo wadaad oo mutacallin ah zamankaan hada lugu jiro?Kkkkkkkkkkk

Waan ka xumaaday sida deg dega ah micga loga qaaday ilaahay marku soo magac qaaday.

Calmaani xun oo jaahil ah marku qudbeenayo dhegaha la taagaa sida anteenada oo kale kkkkkkk waxaa mooda dad jano loo balan qaaday

I can’t lie kheyres chances are looking very good at this point
If Kheyre and fahad make up it’s game over. Rest can fight for second place. Sheikh sharif and deni are too uae aligned for fahad to work with. If Kheyre works out the transfer he’s the goat. With fahad comes Qatar. On top of the Norway and USA he already has :salute:

There’s an unwritten rule that darood and hawiye rotate the top 2 positions although not all hawiye or darood subclans have held those positions
Oh yeah I know about that but I thought he was talking about something officially related to 4.5 . To be honest there hasn’t been any real power since Cigaal.

It’s crazy that we’ll probably get an Isaaq president in Djibouti before one in Somalia

Last edited:

Hilmaam

Let him cook
VIP
Probably HSM lol look at what he is doing. MP's signing consitution changes. Today he is bullying SWS state. Dont think it will even be close. MOU is gift that keeps on giving

Last edited:

Trending