Struggling with the hijab!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm still virgin, and don't kid around rape :ufdup:

And with men I'm around most the day it wouldn't even be rape. Those fit viking police officers:lawd:

Mr.sorenson and his cousins could get :mjpls:

Be careful your cousin could even rape you.

Just wear the hijab and now one will even think about raping you.

Be careful your cousin could even rape you.

Just wear the hijab and now one will even think about raping you.

I already wear one at work in a conservative and immigrant hating setting :westbrookwtf:

Don't accuse a sister of getting raped just because she doesn't wear as they are many who do and still do the most nasty stuff.....:tacky:

You're disgusting.
:susp:
It's a shame to your mom that she raised you to be good.
And you speak like this. Uff

My Allah bless your mom she struggled with you.

It's a shame your family wasted so many time and spend money raising you only to find out you became a non hijabi.

Don't think about coming to ogaden without a hijab :lol:

When was the last time a guy stared and fantasize at you ?

DiricLover

Qalanjo
It's protecting your modesty and people will not fantanize and commit zina staring at you. Reer baadiyo
Even if you're wearing a full jilbaab and a veil these men will still FANTASIZE* about you so stop with that bullshit neefyahow. And what happened to lowering your gaze u saqajaan

Even if you're wearing a full jilbaab and a veil these men will still FANTASIZE* about you so stop with that bullshit neefyahow. And what happened to lowering your gaze u saqajaan

I lower my gaze everytime I walk. And most people in Somalia wear niqaab so I can't even see their face I am a very shy person when I walk past a female.

Nacas foqol nacas

It's a shame your family wasted so many time and spend money raising you only to find out you became a non hijabi.

Don't think about coming to ogaden without a hijab :lol:

When was the last time a guy stared and fantasize at you ?
Don't ever bring up my family again you disgusting ass garbage.

Worry about your own life and your own damn family.
I'll go wherever the hell I want with no hijab if I want.

Don't ever bring up my family again you disgusting ass garbage.

Worry about your own life and your own damn family.
I'll go wherever the hell I want with no hijab if I want.

Subxanallah sorry and please forgive me.

Just do whatever you want with your life . I'd like to ask everyone for cafis.

:cool:

Bohol

VIP
For some girls hijab is a cultural thing rather than religious. I remember when we all joined this site a lot of girls use to have
a DP of their hair showing Lol. Many Somali girls in the west and even backhome are not strict about their hair being seen.

@dhulbahante what hell is wrong with you? Don't bring family into this. I don't like hypocrite fake religious people.

I attended an Islamic school boarding in Somalia for a lot of years and I finished the quran a couple of times and completed lot of islamic books.

Also I didn't insult her family I said it's a shame she became a non hijabi after her family raised her for a long time.

Also I asked for forgiveness in the end..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending