Stunning Russian Queen reverts to Islam mashallah

Cyrus

Arabist| Akh-Right Movement|احب الملكات العرب

:banderas::banderas: Wallahi the sister is so stunning mashallah, she is almost edible. I have sent a DM to shoot my shot for her to become wifey #2 isoo duceeya

doesnt seem like a genuine convert tbh but Allah swt knows best. She has average body thats true
:mjpls:
Caked up chick who has many muslim followers suddenly converts and posts it on on Social Media
I think it may be a stunt but only Allah swt knows best.

she average, @Cyrus hyped me up wallahi i thought it was gonna be like perfection kkk

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Caked up chick who has many muslim followers suddenly converts and posts it on on Social Media

she average, @Cyrus hyped me up wallahi i thought it was gonna be like perfection kkk
May have converted for gus and clout but God knows best.
Normally when girls convert and are sincere they tend to wear Hijab correct she wears it like a qumayo. Again not judging she could change.

May have converted for gus and clout but God knows best.
Normally when girls convert and are sincere they tend to wear Hijab correct she wears it like a qumayo. Again not judging she could change.
faxx, wallahi you're my negga

1589648487143.png

qumayo tactics, wallahi she got famous for taking the shahada but mashallah not discrediting anything

Cyrus

What's your definition of hot sxb?? Loool weird trend of niggas calling girls who would never give them the time of day average on anonymous forums will never cease to make me laugh :icon lol:

She is beautiful
01941D8C-9C19-4AA3-9E63-A16A6D85E70B.jpeg

anyways

#JusticeForShukriAbdi
You haven’t even had your wedding yet, and you are already looking for a second wife. waa cajiib :gucciwhat:

I won’t lie, it’s shocking a living breathing human being are willing to spend the rest of their life with your dumb annoying ass. You found a pearl, I doubt that you will find another. So stay humble sxb:tacky:

Cyrus

Waiting for the

"sHes aVerAgE muHuhu"

py9NcxL.jpg
The 1ncels are already here :icon lol::icon lol:

Same niggas who can never approach even a 6/10 irl without stuttering have the confidence to call dimes average on anonymous forums :icon lol:

Cyrus

You haven’t even had your wedding yet, and you are already looking for a second wife. waa cajiib :gucciwhat:

I won’t lie, it’s shocking a living breathing human being are willing to spend the rest of their life with your dumb annoying ass. You found a pearl, I doubt that you will find another. So stay humble sxb:tacky:
Now you aren't invited to my weddings for this libel :wow: :francis: Say sorry

Trending