SUDAN is 1990s Somalia, even worse actually

My Sudani friends are sick of both sides. The RSF for looting, raping and killing civilians and the army for being so hopeless & incapable of stopping them. The army doesn't want to mobilize the populous like Iraq and have them armed to join the fight against RSF because then they won't be able to have full control afterwards. Flooding the country with weapons is their last resort. Sudani army lost all it's bases in the west only a city called Fasher that is besieged for months. Army was caught by surprise, apparently prior to the war RSF was recruiting mercenaries and young tribesmen by the tens of thousands preparing for this war. They also bought thousands of LandCruiser turned in Technicala. The experience from fighting Houthis in Yemen came handy. Sudani army in comparison was complacent and lacked proper training & experience. They were easily overrun by RSF human wave attacks and high mobility. My friends wish Kizaan would come back, they're telling people are dying from hunger even in areas controlled by the army that didn't witness any fighting.

Everybody should make dua for the people of sudan wallahi. This is displacement on an unimaginable scale. I think maybe 10-15% of the somali pouplation was displaced back in the early 90s so like 1 -1.5 millipn peope. And we were pastoralists so people just moved back to their clan territory.

Honestly this might be the worst decade for muslim africa. You have the situation in sudan. Then you have the sahel region which is just becoming even more chaotic.

Emir of Zayla

𝕹𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓 𝖔𝖋 𝕻𝖔𝖊𝖙𝖘
I’ve seen videos of the Sudanese community in Mogadishu, looks like it’ll only continue to grow by the way things are looking in Sudan. Inshallah they end their civil war soon.

Sudan is burning and foreign powers are benefiting – what’s in it for the UAE.

Gold has been one of the main drivers of the Sudan conflict. It allows both parties to fuel their war machines. The UAE is the main beneficiary of this trade. It receives nearly all the gold smuggled from Sudan and has become a hub for laundering trafficked gold into the global market. The latest available statistics show that, officially, the UAE imported precious metals from Sudan valued at about US$2.3 billion in 2022.

Additionally, the UAE imports 90% of its food supply. Since the global food crisis in 2007, the UAE has made food security one of its highest priorities and started investing in farmlands abroad.

In Sudan, two Emirati firms are farming over 50,000 hectares in the north, with plans for expansion. Agricultural produce is then shipped through the Red Sea. To bypass the port of Sudan, which was run by the Sudanese government, the UAE signed a new deal in 2022 to build a new port on the coast of Sudan to be operated by the Abu Dhabi Ports Group.

Last edited:
Sudan is burning and foreign powers are benefiting – what’s in it for the UAE.

Gold has been one of the main drivers of the Sudan conflict. It allows both parties to fuel their war machines. The UAE is the main beneficiary of this trade. It receives nearly all the gold smuggled from Sudan and has become a hub for laundering trafficked gold into the global market. The latest available statistics show that, officially, the UAE imported precious metals from Sudan valued at about US$2.3 billion in 2022.

Additionally, the UAE imports 90% of its food supply. Since the global food crisis in 2007, the UAE has made food security one of its highest priorities and started investing in farmlands abroad.

In Sudan, two Emirati firms are farming over 50,000 hectares in the north, with plans for expansion. Agricultural produce is then shipped through the Red Sea. To bypass the port of Sudan, which was run by the Sudanese government, the UAE signed a new deal in 2022 to build a new port on the coast of Sudan to be operated by the Abu Dhabi Ports Group.

I will pray for that shaydaan country's downfall with every rakah I take. Calling it a country is even a farce. It’s just a bunch of mobsters in the desert

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
10 million displaced is crazy walahi

This question reminds me of people talking about Siad Barre

It is actually worse than Somalia 1991.

in 1991 Somalia had only herself to fight each other but Sudan got powerful nations siding with belligerent over the other.

Sudan is doomed.

misery loves company but I’m gonna say that Sudan will fragment and will be in a state of limbo.

I hope that’s not the case but Sudan is done

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Cabdul's Status CLOSED until further notice.
VIP
This is what UAE caused, Praying for sudan they dont deserve this. Clear example of foreign powers kicking a country down. They wont even let the natural course take place at least. They will just prolong it for their own benefit. They thrive off instability. Just like somalia

Sudan does not deserve this, they are a fellow Muslim and brotherly country, they haven’t meddled in other countries affairs and have kept to themselves, the UAE leadership will be held to account for their treachery and the fitna they caused in Sudan.

I think the Sudanese are more fucked up mentally due to Arab racism, and colonized mentally than us. I remember meeting this brown skin black man at a restaurant and he thought I was Sudanese and he was sad when I didn’t guess he was Sudanese. This man in his mind doesn’t look like the average African American when that is exactly what he looked like.

But hey I wonder if this is the karma they get for what they did to South Sudan for 50 years. Hell I remember reading they would kidnap women and girls and sell them into slavery and kill off the men. Then you had the whole Darfur genocide imagine a population that looks the same killing the same people because they think they are so different because they’ve been brainwashed to think their so different.

But hey I wonder if this is the karma they get for what they did to South Sudan for 50 years. Hell I remember reading they would kidnap women and girls and sell them into slavery and kill off the men. Then you had the whole Darfur genocide imagine a population that looks the same killing the same people because they think they are so different because they’ve been brainwashed to think their so different.

I appreciate the sentiment, but I really don't think that karma is a thing; plus the innocent non-Arab Darfurians are again bearing the brunt of this

The Sudanese are good people with integrity. Many macalins I’ve had studied in Sudan and has nothing but good to say about them. Insha-Allah may the UAE received the same fate they’ve subjected millions of Sudanis too.