#SueMeSaudi

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

syntax

What does that arms/military/oil deal have to do with the shit hole we call our homeland?

But yes I agree they have spread wahabi and salafism across the Muslim world. That's one of the main conflicts in the middle east right now. The battle of secterian ideologies: Shia vs sunni

Last edited by a moderator:

Hafez

VIP
That deal was detrimental to Somal culture and heritage, In Xamar right now its rare to see young beautiful women's face let alone other skin. They spread their hypersexualized culture to others, they are filthySaudis. Viva Baati/guntiino/diric
is this guy serious?
:tacky:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
very serious. i'm tired of meeting somali girls that cover their hair, f*ck you arabs for ruining my ethnic groups culture with your religious dictatorship
:angryman:
What is this Horta an atheist group? This place is crawling with them nacaala ba ku Taalo.

Modesty is indeed beautiful & part of our deen.

Al saud are khazars they have zero loyalty to Islam, forget out suing them, they should be deposed asap & thrown to the wayside.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
The hashtag #SueMeSaudi is soaring after a source at the Saudi Arabian justice ministry reportedly said he would sue a Twitter user who compared Saudi Arabia to the terror group "Islamic State."

Here, a Twitter user has retweeted an image originally created by the online news portal MiddleEastEye.net that breaks down and compares Saudi Arabia's policies with those of "IS."

DISCUSS

coolio

Ideologically, Hassan Sheikh's ruling party ( Damul-Jadid) and most of the Somali Islamist parties have the same exact beliefs as the Saudi's. All these Salafi Islamists share an ideology and differ in very little. They should all be barred from positions of power.

RedStar

The Bad Ali of Jigjiga
VIP
Propaganda. There's no proof that Saudi Arabia executed children and the mentally disabled. No proof that 9 million women have their rights violated. All lies.

Still doesn't negate the fact that KSA is in the same league as N.Korea in terms of human rights violations

Hafez

VIP
You take arab booty clapping to the extreme fam:draketf:

If you seriously want to debate on this topic, I'll get back to you tomorrow lol it will be fun.
Why would I booty clap for Arabs when I'm myself an Arab? Doesn't make sense. :weirdo:

This has nothing to do with Arabs or non-Arabs, we are talking about a system. I have the same opinion about the Afghans when they had similar laws.

RedStar

The Bad Ali of Jigjiga
VIP
Why would I booty clap for Arabs when I'm myself an Arab? Doesn't make sense. :weirdo:

This has nothing to do with Arabs or non-Arabs, we are talking about a system. I have the same opinion about the Afghans when they had similar laws.

You're right, you are from prophet Ismael's stock lol :mjlol:

We'll continue tomorrow :umad:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
@Duchess I was very pro niqaab when I was in Canada because these women freely chose to wear it out of piety, but in Somalia its become an institutionalized national dress code., part of the culture, using Islam as an excuse just to cover there movements, the women have little choice otherwise they will stick out like sore thumbs, All young women except few wear it, its a disaster

Nairobi is like toronto though many just wear normal hijab/abayas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending