Not open for further replies.

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
somalispotlogo.png

tfw you know someone's going to say 'add the ONLF flag'

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
No regional flags please @Kaleel

My suggestion is to make the color scheme blue, white and green. And have some glitter explosions when you click the generals.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
What's with the star? Is that the only thing that represents Somalis?

ReeBorama

"I'd kill for a Noble Peace Prize"

This is actually quite decent. Just capitalize the S and make the L a little smaller. Also, push the Star a bit up and along the T so it all aligns with the blue circle....I dont know why this beautiful logo would be a point of contention for anyone. Other than the eminent Neo qabiilist Warabe, but he is cool enough to let it slide, not that his protest would make any difference.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
How about no politicizing the logo? I'm sure you guys can come up with something more creative to represent Somalis. That damn star has been used and abused.

ReeBorama

I couldn't resist it fam :lolbron:

Reiko:drakekidding: Walaahi you are hilarious. Your Nationalism, and I am sure you know which nationalism I mean, is admirable walahi:salute:

Admin

Community Manager
Staff Member
Administrator
What's with the star? Is that the only thing that represents Somalis?
No stars. No colours either I think at least for the main theme. Simple black, bold text and a logo.

Afros, guy and girl
Palm tree

Untitled.png

ReeBorama

The only problem with that Logo is its because it has been commissioned, designed and lobbied for by the HAG Cartels
giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.