Suicide

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollo

VIP
What about family members who pull the plug on a comatose vegetative state relative? Is that punishable?

After a year in such a state it is almost impossible a person will ever recover so pulling the plug is actually rational.

S

SOMACOON

I suggest you crack up your dusty Quran and give it a read. I very much doubt you've ever read the Quran in its entirety because my 6 yr old cousin has a better understanding of Islam that you do.
There are 72 firqos in Islam as the prophet had mentioned will divide Islam. You clearly read the wrong script. Kulaha Allah is okay with suicide and homosexuals. Kinda Quraan have you been reading?

Lily

>,,< certified creep >,,<
What about family members who pull the plug on a comatose vegetative state relative? Is that punishable?

After a year in such a state it is almost impossible a person will ever recover so pulling the plug is actually rational.

This one is tough... I hope not many people go through this

S

SOMACOON

Those who thought of committing suicide because of mental illness is in double digit percentages.

Do you think it's fair if people with mental illness who committed suicide should be punished?
One who's mental state is secure will not commit suicide, usually in today's world, especially in the Muslim community.....suicide leads to 72 virgins and paradise. Majority of Muslims who commit suicide are not mentally ill, they've been taught it leads to paradise. Which of course is a lie.
A man who's born as a Muslim,

One who's mental state is secure will not commit suicide, usually in today's, especially in the Muslim community.....suicide leads to 72 virgins and paradise. Majority of Muslims who commit suicide are not mentally ill, they've been taught it leads to paradise. Which of course is a lie

I'm sure the ratio of Muslims who kill themselves because of mental illness and those who blow themselves up for jihad is more than 100:1

S

SOMACOON

One who's mental state is secure will not commit suicide, usually in today's, especially in the Muslim community.....suicide leads to 72 virgins and paradise. Majority of Muslims who commit suicide are not mentally ill, they've been taught it leads to paradise. Which of course is a lie
A man who's born a Muslim, yet does not pray, will enter jannah because his mental state was shattered. I was addressing suicide, the same suicide carried out in the Middle East. That's not Halal

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
It's haram of course to strap explosives to kill others. But they do it because it's the easiest way to kill. Not because they want to off themselves only. It's inaccurate to call them suicide bombers.

It doesn't matter what their intention are. They know suicide is haram and still go through with it, usually killing innocent people in the process. That is haram upon haram.

As for you trying to rename them 'homicide bombers', the Japanese kamikaze attacks of WWII were referred to as 'suicide attacks', even though they killed people other than themselves.

There are 72 firqos in Islam as the prophet had mentioned will divide Islam. You clearly read the wrong script. Kulaha Allah is okay with suicide and homosexuals. Kinda Quraan have you been reading?

You're retarded.

S

SOMACOON

I suggest you crack up your dusty Quran and give it a read. I very much doubt you've ever read the Quran in its entirety because my 6 yr old cousin has a better understanding of Islam that you do.

Instead of reading shit from blogs and wikileaks.
I suggest you give the time to hear real men discuss.

T

Tokio

people shouldn't talk about of what they have no knowledge of, it's a big thanb/sin.

annnnnnnnd I am out

S

SOMACOON

Sharia only applies to people who are mentally sane. Any sane man who commits suicide will be punished.
It doesn't matter whether he he lost his job, or left his wive. If you're sane, you're sane.

Lily

>,,< certified creep >,,<
people shouldn't talk about of what they have no knowledge of, it's a big thanb/sin.

annnnnnnnd I am out

*locks the door before @Tokio leaves and throws the key out of the window* :p:p:p:p:p:p

Now you have to stay in this thread >,,<

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP

Sharia only applies to people who are mentally sane. Any sane man who commits suicide will be punished.
It doesn't matter whether he he lost his job, or left his wive. If you're sane, you're sane.

:lebronwtf:

Are you high right now? Did I not say that the sane are responsible for their actions, but the mentally ill are not? You were arguing with me that all those who commit suicide are going to hell. I'm glad that you agree now that Islam is logic and Allah is just. If you have a mental health issue and take your own life, you will not go to hell. :ufdup:

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
:lebronwtf:

Are you high right now? Did I not say that the sane are responsible for their actions, but the mentally ill are not? You were arguing with me that all those who commit suicide are going to hell. I'm glad that you agree now that Islam is logic and Allah is just. If you have a mental health issue and take your own life, you will not go to hell. :ufdup:

Lol every argument you guys have is the same. :yloezpe::yloezpe::yloezpe::yloezpe:

He just ends up agreeing with you in the end.
:deadmanny:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts