Summer heat and humidity is NOT FOR ME!

Isn't Florida supposed to be paradise 👀
I get the hurricane thing but media makes it look so nice and inviting.

Yeah saudi heat is no joke, most people have shelters to protect their cars from the heat.
Indoors it isn't so terrible once you get adjusted but if you get even slightly dehydrated you feel like hell.

The media's responsible for a lot of warped views. FL is no exception.

*We have a governor who thinks teaching an accurate account of american history is WOKE revisionism

*To many people are beginning to migrate here - driving up the cost of everything & bringing their unwanted regional cultures with them

*Hurricanes - My area is due to experience one in a few days & according to forecast there's another one right behind it

*Anything north of Tampa (Orlando excluded) is basically the deep south

*The most militarized/bigoted police force BY FAR is in Florida.

*The people are shitty.. Even the ones originally from here.

*& these MF BUGS here are a problem!
Too many snakes & gators for my liking as well.

The only saving grace are the beaches (I love them) & the bulk of my fam that still reside here. Still not enough to keep me.

You plan on laying foundations in Saudi?
What if it gets bad there.The Kingdom was just recently threatened.

Ive been to Florida and yes it's like the great state sxb it's sunny like a year long. They coldest day is 60 degrees in winter it a beautiful state but if your property owner hurricane/ flood insurance is like 3k a month also ocean water is sometimes in the street. It beautiful but expensive
Throw Away Make It Rain GIF

Nah brah.
Only EXTREME south FL gets average temps that high in peak winter. (Think the keys & southernmost Miami)

The rest of the state experiences freezes when big cold fronts come through.
25-50 degree fahrenheit temps for like a week stretch at a time.
It def gets cold here. It just doesn't stay around long.

Home insurance is almost non existent now.
No one wants to insure here anymore.Hurricanes/sinkholes etc

Trending