Supporting oppressed people = booty clapping?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been thinking how come when you wish for Palestine's freedom, you're called out for loving Arabs and being an "Arab booty clapper"(this term is hilarious btw)? I mean just because you pray for a people who happen to be Arabs, it doesn't mean in any way that you're an Arab booty clapper or someone who sucks up to them. Well, there are some who do that and that's wrong.

May Allah help the people in Burma, CAR, Ogaden, Palestine, Syria and more. :it0tdo8:
If your support for oppressed people is genuine How comes we dont see you shouting on the streets for gabooye/somali bantu in Somalia who has been oppressed for centuries:bell:

That's because a lot of those here are non Muslims that hate Arabs and Islam. Ignore them.

I hope and pray for the well being of all Muslim communities.
I agree its covertly an argument against Islam. Same with how they constantly mock concepts of One Ummah, as if the aspiration is covert Arabism.

If your support for oppressed people is genuine How comes we dont see you shouting on the streets for gabooye/somali bantu in Somalia who has been oppressed for centuries:bell:
Dont use our name for whatabouterry :bell:

The same people who hate anyone showing human sympathy for non-Somalis, dont say much for Somali minority clans.

:chrisfreshhah:always hilarious to see people who are on a website which is 50 percent devoted to bashing Somalis, cry "what about Somalis!??" when this issue comes up

Dont use our name for whatabouterry :bell:

The same people who hate anyone showing human sympathy for non-Somalis, dont say much for Somali minority clans.
War ninyahow iam very nationalistic and absolutely love gabooye people they the only people who didn't commit crimes in Somalia.... bal reerka gabar ha laiga daro:banderas:

I sympathise with all oppressed people, but I'll always prioritise my people. Its ridiculous how some Somalis be shouting "Free Syria" etc, but never bat an eye to whats happening in Somalia.
:francis:

Merca

Inactive.
As an ex scandinavian i know this more than anyone else coz i remember times when xalimo SJW's would go shout on the streets for arabs and " afro-swedes" but never once protested for gabooye:drakelaugh:
Så du kan svenska eller? Anyways, you should know that things have changed. We Somalis have started plattforms where we can discuss matters that concern Somalia and the diaspora. One thing we do discuss is the treatment of Bantus and other minority clans. :)

Så du kan svenska eller? Anyways, you should know that things have changed. We Somalis have started plattforms where we can discuss matters that concern Somalia and the diaspora. One thing we do discuss is the treatment of Bantus. :)
Discuss you mean make fun of them :drakelaugh:

Så du kan svenska eller? Anyways, you should know that things have changed. We Somalis have started plattforms where we can discuss matters that concern Somalia and the diaspora. One thing we do discuss is the treatment of Bantus and other minority clans. :)
Jag kunde men håller på att glömma:lolbron: i know the most famous somali platform in sweden and never have they discussed about the oppression of gabooye people.. masajidka ciyaarta ka daa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending