Surprise surprise another white supremacist account found to be run by a latinx

seoulmates

18/12/2022
IMG_9113.jpeg

🤣🤣🤣

seoulmates

18/12/2022
Majority of the white supremacist accounts are ran by mestizo (Latin America) and Indians
Nobody has a worse inferiority complex than latinx. they wish they were white so bad. they have a whole thing called “mejorar la raza” which means bettering the race by breeding out the brown and black in them

Omar del Sur

علم السلف > علم الخلف
VIP
edit: I looked up the account and it is a white nationalist Mexican but I believe that is actually a meme image, not the person behind the account... the person behind the account may be an actual white Mexican

Last edited:
It's a white SJW liberal way of writing Latino in a gender-neutral fashion, even though actual Latinos insist that Latino applies to both genders when speaking with regards to a broad audience.
Why are Muslims using gender neutral pronouns it's so over:jcoleno:

You can miss me with that "latinx" qanis bullshit. They need to put their brains together n think how in the world did a yahuud win the presidency. The jewish population in mexico is less than 1% of their total. These shapeshifting tunnel rats need to be dealt with.
harry potter poa GIF

Why are Muslims using gender neutral pronouns it's so over:jcoleno:
It's not always meant to be a show of support for the LGBT community, it's also just a convenient shortening as opposed to saying "Latinos and Latinas", that again, doesn't make grammatical sense to actual Latinos who speak Spanish.

Ask @Omar del Sur

Trending

Latest posts