Swedish Girl Flexes Her Somali Boyfriend

Kisame

Plotting world domination
VIP
This video is not what's annoying to me, but do you see the ones where the tahriib guys show their ajnabi girlfriends and wives, smh

Walahi I can always tell who is fresh from Somalia post-government, because these are the men that show their non-Somali woman on social media. Somali men, raised in the diaspora, don't show their ajnabi girlfriends, because they know it's not a flex, and not hard to achieve.

"Somali men, raised in the diaspora, don't show their ajnabi girlfriends, because they know it's not a flex, and not hard to achieve."

Xalimos raised in the diaspora do this though.

Why do they act just like these fob dudes?? :cosbyhmm:

I get annoyed when I see any POC person showing off their ugly or avg looking cadaan partner.

"Somali men, raised in the diaspora, don't show their ajnabi girlfriends, because they know it's not a flex, and not hard to achieve."

Xalimos raised in the diaspora do this though.

Why do they act just like these fob dudes?? :cosbyhmm:

I get annoyed when I see any POC person showing off their ugly or avg looking cadaan partner.

The Xaliimos that flex their ajnabi husbands, in my opinion, I suspect they are chasing social media money through courting controversy. Or they are angry at the community's rejection, and are trying to force acceptance.

Kisame

Plotting world domination
VIP
The Xaliimos that flex their ajnabi husbands, in my opinion, I suspect they are chasing social media money through courting controversy. Or they are angry at the community's rejection, and are trying to force acceptance.

Most Western Somali niggas don't care about them marrying out so the only guys they are mainly trying to gain acceptance from are the fobs and trolls they argue with in their comment sections :mjkkk:

EASY PETE
1717620171667.png

Lol these are the same incels on the internet who’ll crucify a Xalimo for being in a halal marriage whilst they put Zina on a pedestal.

I’m truly sickened by Muslim men on te internet.