syria gdp before war and after

i wonder why muslims like to destroy they own country

before:
Screenshot_20240824_221104_TikTok.jpg

after:
Screenshot_20240824_221109_TikTok.jpg

idk even know what went wrong with muslim countries they started killing each other for no reason
Different beliefs, doing horrible things in the name of religon, citizens are too scared to fight back and such radicalized way of thinking eventually becomes more accepted by the locals over the years

Different beliefs, doing horrible things in the name of religon, citizens are too scared to fight back and such radicalized way of thinking eventually becomes more accepted by the locals over the years
nah but it was really unnesesary . could have just sat at home and eatch ur gdp grow slowly by slowly instead they bombed everything

thats why i said muslim countries. i just dont get it now were forced to live in this racist country
Depends what country your living in, it's peaceful for me but I'd love to live in Somalia if it was how it was before the war, considering it was one of the most Advanced African nations back then it would've been way better today

Should have never allowed the shia kuffar alawite clans anywhere near power. They hold deep grudges towards sunnis for centuries of persecution. They now reign terror on them

i wonder why muslims like to destroy they own country

before:
View attachment 340220

after:
View attachment 340221
The economy wasn't doing well as drought has effected the rural farming communities who migrated to the cities in search for jobs and the raise of food prices all of that led to the uprising against the sectarian corrupt atheist regime in Damascus where people demanded better living conditions and end of the one family one party rule in the country.

Should have never allowed the shia kuffar alawite clans anywhere near power. They hold deep grudges towards sunnis for centuries of persecution. They now reign terror on them
The French during the colonial period recruited many nusayris and other religious minorities to the army it created in Syria and when Syria got its independence the newly established military was predominantly from those communities

Langaab Alawites should've stepped down instead of fumbling it for the majority by clinging onto power and accept the revolution.
Nusayris just like the rafidha have hatred towards muslims that dates back 1000s of years ago. When the people came out protesting against the regime in the city of Baniyas that's located in the predominant Nusayri province of Tartus, the nusayri civilians armed themselves with help of the security forces to commit a sectarian massacre against Baniyas sunni muslim civilians who never held any sectarian message or slogans all they just wanted was the regime to go but the nusayris have shown their true faces in this conflict that led to Syrians to never trust them again as they began the war against ordinary syrian people in the of their religion and got help from Iran which brought in all its shia miltias in the country to kill syrian people because of their religion.

seoulmates

Inactive.
Iraq and Syria were one of the best places to live before their wars. Iraq made a comeback somewhat but we’ll have to see with Syria