Syrians in Somalia

Speaking about the opinion of the Syrians living in Somalia, there are some historical errors, such as that Mogadishu was founded by Arabs, but overall the opinions of the Syrians are very positive.

Warya we need english translation. We dont know speak arabic. I hope they are saying positive things about us.
I will summarize it for you. The clip talks about the lives of Syrians in Somalia, how they live, and their opinions about the Somali people are mostly positive.

Speaking about the opinion of the Syrians living in Somalia, there are some historical errors, such as that Mogadishu was founded by Arabs, but overall the opinions of the Syrians are very positive.

Kkk why does every foreigner believe this arabs founded mogadishu nonsense. Reer konfuur you guys need to start spreading your history more.

Khaemwaset

Früher of the Djibouti Ugaasate 🇩🇯
VIP
"We thank Somalis for letting us seek refuge in their city also we built Mogadishu n shiet so technically its ours"

Jungle

VIP

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I dont mind it walaahi, they can also inter marry with landheers

one neighborhood was founded by Arabs, I think shiingani was, Xamar itself was founded by Maahdoonte speaking Somalis. Remember that Mogadishu was originally multiple villages that were combined together into one city, like Budapest, and that Sarapion (ancient Mogadishu), was actually a few miles up the beach

Internet Nomad

✪͓̽W͓͓̽̽i͓͓̽̽n͓͓̽̽t͓͓̽̽e͓͓̽̽r͓̽ ͓̽A͓͓̽̽r͓͓̽̽c͓̽✪͓̽
Because most people subconsciously believe that Africans aren’t capable of building anything resembling civilisation
Can’t blame them we are the only continent that still has a lot of hunter gatherers.

Can’t blame them we are the only continent that still has a lot of hunter gatherers.
Embarrassing, Africa is a cursed continent. While the rest of the world moves on, you have Africans still living like it’s the Bronze Age. Can’t even quantity how much further behind some of them are compared to the rest of the world.

Even the poorest Asian countries don’t have hunter gatherers or people living like it’s the Bronze Age. At least they all have a concept of a settled society.

one neighborhood was founded by Arabs, I think shiingani was, Xamar itself was founded by Maahdoonte speaking Somalis. Remember that Mogadishu was originally multiple villages that were combined together into one city, like Budapest, and that Sarapion (ancient Mogadishu), was actually a few miles up the beach

Who were the maahdoonte speaking Somalis in Mogadishu?

Internet Nomad

✪͓̽W͓͓̽̽i͓͓̽̽n͓͓̽̽t͓͓̽̽e͓͓̽̽r͓̽ ͓̽A͓͓̽̽r͓͓̽̽c͓̽✪͓̽
Embarrassing, Africa is a cursed continent. While the rest of the world moves on, you have Africans still living like it’s the Bronze Age. Can’t even quantity how much further behind some of them are compared to the rest of the world.

Even the poorest Asian countries don’t have hunter gatherers or people living like it’s the Bronze Age. At least they all have a concept of a settled society.
Yeah it’s strange because Africans are not unfamiliar with civilisation yet there was always a population of people that always lived in a hunter gatherer state..

I think it’s due to the ease. Unlike other continents Africa was a garden of Eden of sorts.

There are more hunter gatherers in Asia then then in Africa. I don’t know why this forum attracts idiots like honey attracts flies, are you 5 years old?