Tahriib gotta stop wallahi

I’m big on travelling but I got soooooo many places on my blacklist now cuz I’m not tryna be mistaken as a refugee or deal with these fobs buffoonery while I’m on vacation like wtffff this shit embarassing as hell. Not even limited to Somalis like I’m talking ab East Africans in general cuz where I’m at there’s hella ethiopian fobs now and these Ethiopian men be harassing me like CRAZY like DOGS:hova: I have been FOLLOWED, YELLED AT ETC ETC IVE HAD MEN OLD ENOUGH TO BE MY GRANDPA ASK ME FOR MY NUMBER WHILE IM SITTING AT A CAFE WTFF??

My opinion now is all East Africans especially Somali men (bc I want the country to develop) need to STAY HOME and build up the country from now on. It’s too many mfs leaving now there needs to be a law locking everybody in the country like North Korea instead of encouraging everyone and their momma to hop on a boat as if that’s gonna do anything ?!?

literally I went to Paris and I hated it it was fobs everywhere selling ass these dumbass little trinkets even timojileec fobs selling water bottles. U could barely even walk without accidentally stepping on some niggas “business” hell no bye that shit was a waste of my money #neveragain

Hate all you want but I got all the right to talk cuz first of all I’m a woman second of all my parents never filed asylum or took welfare or whatever :trumpsmirk::ulyin:enough is enough

:urgh:

you already know all those ethiopian/eritrian/east african are all gonna claim somali when they f*ck shit up :stopit:

name the countries you seen this at?
What, the Ethiopians behaviour at me ???
All in Canada :mjlol::damn:all over the country too Im from Ontario and when I went to visit alberta (literally across the country) the same shit happened there wallahi I wishhhh I was joking

Kisame

Plotting world domination
VIP
I’m big on travelling but I got soooooo many places on my blacklist now cuz I’m not tryna be mistaken as a refugee or deal with these fobs buffoonery while I’m on vacation like wtffff this shit embarassing as hell. Not even limited to Somalis like I’m talking ab East Africans in general cuz where I’m at there’s hella ethiopian fobs now and these Ethiopian men be harassing me like CRAZY like DOGS:hova: I have been FOLLOWED, YELLED AT ETC ETC IVE HAD MEN OLD ENOUGH TO BE MY GRANDPA ASK ME FOR MY NUMBER WHILE IM SITTING AT A CAFE WTFF??

My opinion now is all East Africans especially Somali men (bc I want the country to develop) need to STAY HOME and build up the country from now on. It’s too many mfs leaving now there needs to be a law locking everybody in the country like North Korea instead of encouraging everyone and their momma to hop on a boat as if that’s gonna do anything ?!?

literally I went to Paris and I hated it it was fobs everywhere selling ass these dumbass little trinkets even timojileec fobs selling water bottles. U could barely even walk without accidentally stepping on some niggas “business” hell no bye that shit was a waste of my money #neveragain

Hate all you want but I got all the right to talk cuz first of all I’m a woman second of all my parents never filed asylum or took welfare or whatever :trumpsmirk::ulyin:enough is enough

Country is a shit hole. Hard to build it up if you ain't go no help. I would have tahribed if I was in there situation.

What, the Ethiopians behaviour at me ???
All in Canada :mjlol::damn:all over the country too Im from Ontario and when I went to visit alberta (literally across the country) the same shit happened there wallahi I wishhhh I was joking

if you went to Calgary that's habash central, in Edmonton where i'm currently at is predominately Somalis.

i misunderstood you, thought you were abroad ran into a bunch of east african fobs misbehaving, that's why I was like they probably gonna take the Johnny Somali route, gain notoriety and use our name to shit on us further

Avalanche

Guul iyo Gobanimo
VIP

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

That’s what I’m talking about see :deadrose::dead:I actually made this post bc I was just thinking ab visiting Turkey but I know there’s hella fobs esp Somalis over there and i have no clue how I will be received. I’m prob gonna be taking my ass to South America (and I mean the non “coming to America” countries :russ: Peru, Chile etc) instead where hopefully they don’t even know what a Somali is :mjlol:

I did take a trip to europe a few years ago and ironically everyone assumed I was a local. But that’s defo bc I spent most of my time in france which is deadass Maadow central now:russ:france cannot be racist because it’s literally an African country tf. When I stepped in the airport ALL THE EMPLOYEES WERE BLACK WALLAHIIIII YALL NOT GONNA BELIEVE ME UNTIL U SEE IT FOR URSELF. My jaw actually dropped

if you went to Calgary that's habash central, in Edmonton where i'm currently at is predominately Somalis.

i misunderstood you, thought you were abroad ran into a bunch of east african fobs misbehaving, that's why I was like they probably gonna take the Johnny Somali route, gain notoriety and use our name to shit on us further
U got it exactly it all happened in Calgary :russ::russ: literally my second day some old ass Ethiopian man outside a gas station asked me for my number ewww I still remember that goodbye. Being a woman is hard yall:meleshame:

Naw cuz why are countries even allowing boatloads of mfs without ids etc etc to flood in make it make sense this shit has to stop its embarrassing as hell and only making the problem worse these niggas need to stay home and build the country instead of trying to leech off other people

like I said I can speak my mind my parents don’t take welfare :sass2::ohno:

U got it exactly it all happened in Calgary :russ::russ: literally my second day some old ass Ethiopian man outside a gas station asked me for my number ewww I still remember that goodbye. Being a woman is hard yall:meleshame:

In edmonton their super meek and keep to themselves.

i remember few years back during my saqajaan days, i went to go visit a friend who lived in calgary was an eritrean guy. we went out, was kareoke night i sang like a donkey (sang micheal jackson way you make me feel, and i cant sing for shit). there was this cadaan shorty that liked my performance, she started talking to me. she was with a guy, she ask me where i'm from tell her edmonton, she ask if i'm somali, i say yes, she says her boyfriend is somali too. man is sitting right there looking me dead in the eyes, and i tell her no he's not :mjlol:

the guy gets all defensive starts saying wallahi billahi and bunch of islamic arabic words, i start speaking in somali, ask him talk back in somali, he couldn't. my boy was there was too, and i was like you probably this man's cousin, told him he was ethiopian/eritrian but most definitely not somali

apparently they were dating for like 3 years, she ended up leaving with me and my homie and we linked up her friends :pachah1:

Thank u all for understanding cuz literally u have to balance empathy with common sense. Like come tf on the goal anyways shouldnt be to let every mf get into western countries, it should be to IMPROVEEEE our countries to the point where nobody feels the need to leave like in such a reckless manner ..

In edmonton their super meek and keep to themselves.

i remember few years back during my saqajaan days, i went to go visit a friend who lived in calgary was an eritrean guy. we went out, was kareoke night i sang like a donkey (sang micheal jackson way you make me feel, and i cant sing for shit). there was this cadaan shorty that liked my performance, she started talking to me. she was with a guy, she ask me where i'm from tell her edmonton, she ask if i'm somali, i say yes, she says her boyfriend is somali too. man is sitting right there looking me dead in the eyes, and i tell her no he's not :mjlol:

the guy gets all defensive starts saying wallahi billahi and bunch of islamic arabic words, i start speaking in somali, ask him talk back in somali, he couldn't. my boy was there was too, and i was like you probably this man's cousin, told him he was ethiopian/eritrian but most definitely not somali

apparently they were dating for like 3 years, she ended up leaving with me and my homie and we linked up her friends :pachah1:
LMFAOOO WTFFFFF Why tf did he lie about being Somali what…?? That’s actually the weirdest shit ever and to try and keep up the lie with an actual Somali.. he needs help :russ: I didn’t know this whole phenomenon of Ethiopians cosplaying as Somalis was actually for real what the hell

LMFAOOO WTFFFFF Why tf did he lie about being Somali what…?? That’s actually the weirdest shit ever and to try and keep up the lie with an actual Somali.. he needs help :russ: I didn’t know this whole phenomenon of Ethiopians cosplaying as Somalis was actually for real what the hell

either they'll pretend they're somali or if somebody mistakens them for somali they start talking down on us act all grossed out.
f*ck them

Keep it a boqol

All Praise Be To Allah In Every Situation!!!
VIP
That’s what I’m talking about see :deadrose::dead:I actually made this post bc I was just thinking ab visiting Turkey but I know there’s hella fobs esp Somalis over there and i have no clue how I will be received. I’m prob gonna be taking my ass to South America (and I mean the non “coming to America” countries :russ: Peru, Chile etc) instead where hopefully they don’t even know what a Somali is :mjlol:

I did take a trip to europe a few years ago and ironically everyone assumed I was a local. But that’s defo bc I spent most of my time in france which is deadass Maadow central now:russ:france cannot be racist because it’s literally an African country tf. When I stepped in the airport ALL THE EMPLOYEES WERE BLACK WALLAHIIIII YALL NOT GONNA BELIEVE ME UNTIL U SEE IT FOR URSELF. My jaw actually dropped

Easy for you to say from Canada

Country is a shit hole. Hard to build it up if you ain't go no help. I would have tahribed if I was in there situation.
Your guri is a shit hole and your mindset is shithole
Swerve Fever 333 GIF by Papa Roach

Last edited: