Taliban party only men allowed

Nin123

Hunted
VIP
This diddy dream
Lets Dance GIF by Diddy

Dooyo

Inaba Caadi Maaha
That’s not Afghanistan, or at least, they don’t descend from the lighter Afghan ethnic groups like the Pashtuns or the Tajiks. They’re too dark, some even look like they have Afro hair.

That’s either Balochi people in Pakistan with a lot of Omani admixture (that’s where they get the niiko from) or Balochi Omanis in Oman.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

wonyluvr

prima hablood 𝜗𝜚⋆₊˚
VIP
That’s not Afghanistan, or at least, they don’t descend from the lighter Afghan ethnic groups like the Pashtuns or the Tajiks. They’re too dark, some even look like they have Afro hair.

That’s either Balochi people in Pakistan with a lot of Omani admixture (that’s where they get the niiko from) or Balochi Omanis in Oman.
Balochi have Omani admixture I knew some parts of Balochistan was apart of Oman up until the mid 20th century but I never knew they mixed :hmm: and aren’t most Omanis mixed with Madows?!?!?!

Dooyo

Inaba Caadi Maaha
Balochi have Omani admixture I knew some parts of Balochistan was apart of Oman up until the mid 20th century but I never knew they mixed :hmm: and aren’t most Omanis mixed with Madows?!?!?!

I don’t know if most Omanis have Tanzanian admixture, a significant amount of them do. This Balochistan- Omani connection is something I just Googled, I had no idea. But the Afro hair + niiko + Desi clothing + Afghan bowl cut + Arabic and Persian script had me wondering :farmajoyaab:

Trending

Latest posts