Talking to a fob ?

You met a fob girl and instead of getting to know her hobbies or interests you wondering if she may or may not have had fgm :mjlol:

For once I actually agree with you.

Also, OP if she came here as a 10 year old, she went to highschool and can speak good English with no accent right? How is she a fob then?

:farmajoyaab:

With the whole FGM thing though, its a pretty sensitive topic.

Also, OP if she came here as a 10 year old, she went to highschool and can speak good English with no accent right? How is she a fob then?

She’s got an accent tbh she even got slightly stained teeth Lmaoo but she’s extremely beautiful.

She’s got an accent tbh she even got slightly stained teeth Lmaoo but she’s extremely beautiful.

Interesting. I know a few people who came to the west at 10, and now that they are in their 20s you would never realize.
Kids pick up on language and accents very quick.

Strange.

Aah stained teeth. Nothing the dentist will not fix.

Good luck! Don't be foolish and ruin things for yourself by being tactless. When things get serious, then it will be easier for you to find out.

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP

For once I actually agree with you” kulaha . Do I even know you?:drakekidding::mjlol::drakelaugh:

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
Interesting. I know a few people who came to the west at 10, and now that they are in their 20s you would never realize.
Kids pick up on language and accents very quick.

Strange.

Aah stained teeth. Nothing the dentist will not fix.

Good luck! Don't be foolish and ruin things for yourself by being tactless. When things get serious, then it will be easier for you to find out.
Somali Americans in general tend to have fobby accents when they speak English. Kinda like British Pakistanis do in the UK.

Somali Americans in general tend to have fobby accents when they speak English. Kinda like British Pakistanis do in the UK.

I'm beginning to clock. In the UK, Somali kids that come here 10 and under, are able to speak properly by the time they are in their 20s. I have friends and family who have proper london accents despite arriving when they were 8-10 yrs.

Americans are a different breed.
:nahgirl:

Lol, have you noticed with Asians its always the boys?

The Somali Caesar

VIP
I don't know you as well. I just merely identify you as the poster with ridiculous views.

:hillarybiz:

Take my other post as a compliment though.
“Ridiculous views” what you’re really tryna say is because I have a different opinion to you that my opinions and views are “ridiculous”. Ouch you really hurt my feelings there how ever will I cope :drakekidding: :comeon:

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
I'm beginning to clock. In the UK, Somali kids that come here 10 and under, are able to speak properly by the time they are in their 20s. I have friends and family who have proper london accents despite arriving when they were 8-10 yrs.

Yeah the Asian guys have proper thick accents even third gen ones :dead:

Somali Americans xalimos tend to sound better than the faraxs. Although you get the odd white sounding farax most tend to have that weird fob twang:holeup:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP

If I move to the UK do you think ill get an accent like this in 2 years

The Somali Caesar

VIP
She has to be acting. I refuse to believe that a Somali would have a scouse accent. :cryinglaughsmiley:
Trust me there’s plenty of Scouse Somalis. Liverpool is literally has one of the biggest Somali diasporas in England.
I think only London,Birmingham,Manchester have bigger Somali populations than Liverpool :pachah1:

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
You met a fob girl and instead of getting to know her hobbies or interests you wondering if she may or may not have had fgm :mjlol:

Warya, what is this Gaalonimo? Fobs don't have no "hobbies". Hobbies and interests kulaha. What this nigga think they playing badminton down in Xamar while worrying about Shabab? Surviving and staying alive, those're her hobbies and interests, nigga.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Trending