Tel Aviv Attack

Status
Not open for further replies.
#TelAvivStrong

I hope the injured a speedy recovery and those responsible punished to the fullest extent of the law. Terrorism can and must be eliminated

Look at the way he said "Palestinian Muslim Arab Terrorists". 'Palestinian attacked the Holy Land' is enough. What a brainwashed daanyeer.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
Don't give a f*ck.

Build a wall around the Middle East and let them go ham on each other.

Bielsa

VIP
f*ck the Palestinians
f*ck the Israelis
f*ck their shitty conflict. I'm fucking tired of hearing about it.

Bielsa

VIP
Then stop listening to it.

I try but it's all over my news feed. Bored of it. I also suggest you should stop caring about it. Israelis don't care that Ethiopian government are killing Somalis. Palestinians don't care that Kenyan government are killing Somalis. But you're extending your sympathy to people who don't give a shit about you.

I try but it's all over my news feed. Bored of it. I also suggest you should stop caring about it. Israelis don't care that Ethiopian government are killing Somalis. Palestinians don't care that Kenyan government are killing Somalis. But you're extending your sympathy to people who don't give a shit about you.

They would if they had Internet access. Blockade

McD30

Bored to death
I had to look up your signature to tell if it was real. :ohhh:

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
giphy (3).gif

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Palestinian Muslim Arab Terrorists have attacked the Holy Land #PrayforTelAviv

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...v-shooting.html?ito=social-twitter_mailonline
Those Zionist cowards who slaughter women & children have to be stopped, it will be difficult since pax-judaica is running the globe. The world is indebted to them, it's truly a battle against David being the Palestinian kids throwing stones while Goliath zionists who are in the most advanced tanks, nuclear weapon capability, the most advance secret agency in the world ISIS (Mossad), I will have them in my prayers. VivaPalestine

Status
Not open for further replies.