Tel Aviv Attack

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
If he's gay, I want him unhurt and in the West
Them bombs & white prosperous don't discriminate, when they hit the ground they don't care if it's a man wearing a g string & bra on, bradar they eradicating everything on site including the fags.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Did you hear about those two Palestinian gay men who got shot by the Orthodox Jews in Jerusalem cause they were gay & it's against Jewish practise & religion.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
It's sad what happening in Palestine smh gay Palestinians are being oppressed bradar, don't you have no empathy for your fellow homosexual LGBT37843bnjgdtgj

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Abdijohnson you must stand up for gay rights in the West Bank & gaza those bombs don't discriminate, I know Canada is a Zionist lapdog so don't bother with them instead write a letter to Netanyahu ordering him to stop bombing the LGBT community in Palestine.

Abdijohnson you must stand up for gay rights in the West Bank & gaza those bombs don't discriminate, I know Canada is a Zionist lapdog so don't bother with them instead write a letter to Netanyahu ordering him to stop bombing the LGBT community in Palestine.

Hes not.

All gays in the largest open air prison have left to Israel

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
I love the Palestinian gays. I'm friends with a Gaza down low guy
No you not, you have shown your true colours, you care for the askenazi Jewish gays like Netanyahu yet you despise Palestinians. You're not sincere about the LGBT community around the world.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
What about the millions of gay Chinese & Indians working like slaves in sweatshop just so that big corporations in the west who are ran by predominantly gay cabal. You support one gay yet watch as another gay gets oppressed.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
@Cognitivedissonance is my new rival but also my favorite contributor

He speaks alot of nonsense but I enjoy his drivel.

He is the class clown on this website.
:ftw9nwa: You're most certainly are entitled to your opinion. Stay on topic kkk

The Palestinian gay community is being black mailed by ISIS (Mossad) to be their informants. They have no human rights, who's going to stand up & defend them? Why is the LBGT community suspiciously silent on this pressing issue, a Palestinian is not a human like you & I? http://mondoweiss.net/2014/09/blackmails-palestinian-informants/

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.