Tension between Djibouti 🇩🇯 and Somaliland

Yeah if Mogadishu and Djibouti want to deny SL independence we can all go down together lol.

Somaliweyne without an independent SL is null and void. I'll stand on that.

xbox 360 microsoft GIF

Still you guys are exaggerating the threat, lol.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

We need to have our own airport, our own ports, puntland has more than two of those, we are living next to xasid, watch SSC state will have their own airport and port, Awdal deserve our own sovereignty

Makadoor

Los Pollos Hermanos
We need to have our own airport, our own ports, puntland has more than two of those, we are living next to xasid, watch SSC state will have their own airport and port, Awdal deserve our own sovereignty
At this rate, the terrorist infested regions have a greater possibility of seeing development projects once they rid themselves of that vermin. They will surpass us while we remain in the same state, be it 5 years or 10 years. Danteena waa in aan u sara kacno!

At this rate, the terrorist infested regions have a greater possibility of seeing development projects once they rid themselves of that vermin. They will surpass us while we will still be in squalor. Danteena waa in aan u sara kacno
We are next to easy access to big cities in Djibouti and Ethiopia, it’s downright injustice for our transportation to be this underdeveloped, so I know this intentional from the somaliland government

Makadoor

Los Pollos Hermanos
We are next to easy access to big cities in Djibouti and Ethiopia, it’s downright injustice for our transportation to be this underdeveloped, so I know this intentional from the somaliland government
It was intentional from the get-go, but we were blindsided. It's good that most have grasped the reality. No more of this bs will be believable. The propaganda has reached it's limit.

Dude I'm none of us made that claim but your old head exiled opposition figures living in the west who say she's the one one pulling the strings behind the curtains kkk :ftw9nwa:
IOG chased them out of the country of course they are gonna spread propaganda.
Idoor siil waligeed ma xukumi dono Jabuuti :denzelnigga:

Attachments

• 20240222_170249.jpg
    20240222_170249.jpg
    166.5 KB · Views: 22
That's not the number of POWS and no thousands died in that skirmishes but you're Ciise warabe believing anything the Jabertis say to you kkk :ftw9nwa:

Go free up your lands from Eritrean occupation

Eritrea got karbashed by Djibouti 100 killed and 267 POWs in 3 days:denzelnigga:

Unlike Somaliland who got karbashed by one sub clan 30% of their territory gone in 8 months :russ:

Eritrea got karbashed by Djibouti 100 killed and 267 POWs in 3 days:denzelnigga:

Unlike Somaliland who got karbashed by one sub clan 30% of their territory gone in 8 months :russ:
Numbers mean nothing in war when the USSR lost million soldiers more than the Germans and were able to defeat the Nazi regime and Eritrea occupied part of your territory only for the fat man to call papa France for help kkk :mjlol:

Numbers mean nothing in war when the USSR lost million soldiers more than the Germans and were able to defeat the Nazi regime and Eritrea occupied part of your territory only for the fat man to call papa France for help kkk :mjlol:

Call for help? The French came a week after the fighting stopped :mjlaugh:

Don't pretend to be like a dayooth for Jabertis by using their term Ciise warabo orod Canfarta yaryar iska cali aa dhuul kay haysa kk 😂
Afars are finished they're begging for the federal army to save them again :trumpsmirk:
When is Muse Bixi gonna free Faysal Cabdi Botan ? How did you guys let SSC take your top commander ?

EritreanPost_

EritreanPost 🇪🇷🇩🇯🇸🇴🇸🇩🇪🇬 |Eritrean news blogger
Call for help? The French came a week after the fighting stopped :mjlaugh:
The French have helped Djibouti. If you compare military size and structure Eritreas army much bigger and stronger than Djibouti. Eritrea has more me of the largest armies in Africa and the 3rd largest tank arsenal.

but Djibouti is not Eritreas rival and has never been. Only Ethiopia is.

The French have helped Djibouti. If you compare military size and structure Eritreas army much bigger and stronger than Djibouti. Eritrea has more me of the largest armies in Africa and the 3rd largest tank arsenal.

but Djibouti is not Eritreas rival and has never been. Only Ethiopia is.
The french didn't have one soilders on the gound during that clash.
Of course Eritrea has larger army, 5x our population, slave conscription.
Eritrea supports terrorist groups against Djibouti so Awferki is our enemy but not the citizens.

NidarNidar

🛸Space🖖Dandy🛸
VIP
Its about time, we take things into our own hands, and move on from this project.