Tension between Djibouti 🇩🇯 and Somaliland

NidarNidar

♚Sargon of Adal♚
VIP
The fat raccoon IOG is training Ciise and Samaroon militias in coordination with the FGS to potentially thrawt any Ethiopian incursion into Awdal and to destabilize Somaliland.

Good, he was your major arms supplier aswell, so now you have to find them elsewhere.

Geopolitics is a beach :russ:

Putting our differences with the Ciise aside, objectively speaking, the Ciise were waging war against an ethnicity as a sub-sub-sub-clan.

And how is what you're saying any different from when you guys begged Irir Samaale, then the Oromos, after the war with Harti?
Issa have always had the upper hand against Afar even though Afar number in the millions. After 77, the Ethiopia gov and Afar teamed up to drive the Issa from the towns now being occupied by the Afar.Issa took the towns back. Although Afar become emboldened over the last few years to occupy those towns, I think the Issa could stop the threat if they were more United.

Those savages made thousands of Somalis mothers and children flee into the wilderness and they blockaded the towns for a long time. I don’t think there is anything ignoble if the community reached out to other Somalis, who are not that many btw to stop the terrorist militia.

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
The fat raccoon IOG is training Ciise and Samaroon militias in coordination with the FGS to potentially thrawt any Ethiopian incursion into Awdal and to destabilize Somaliland.

President Ismail Omar ghelle is supporting his fallow dir kin 🙏🏽 qabil qabil kale xoog ku xukumi karo majidho wixi shalaay a siyaad bare ka didheen cid kale o yeeleeso maleh..

Dharbash

🧊
MARQUESS OF SSC
Well you got subjected by te French where you paid taxes for them until independence kk:ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

And calling laagab is rich from you when a Muuse Carre tradesman from Maydh took over Saylac as his property including the Canfar port town of Tadjoura where the sultan of Afars had to pay tributes to their Muuse Carre's liege lord :pachah1:so who's the most laangabs of all somails Ciise warabo :denzelnigga:
This Haji guy was a puppet to the Turks/ottomans bro, he wasn’t really all that
1720531727824.png

1720531809911.png

And he might’ve not even been Somali let alone HY as you claim, the same colonial book says his father freed his mother and married her implying the father wasn’t Somali which makes Haji only Somali matrilineally (Somali through the mothers side) the text says his father was an Abyssinian
1720531946105.png

1720531999000.png

What kind of Somali have you seen with the description in the translation? Blue eyes??
He was clearly not Somali

Dharbash

🧊
MARQUESS OF SSC
View attachment 333964
View attachment 333965
And he might’ve not even been Somali let alone HY as you claim, the same colonial book says his father freed his mother and married her implying the father wasn’t Somali which makes Haji only Somali matrilineally (Somali through the mothers side) the text says his father was an Abyssinian
View attachment 333966
View attachment 333967
What kind of Somali have you seen with the description in the translation? Blue eyes??
Same text says another guy called Mohamed Ben Mohamed ruled Tadjoura, I think he’s Turkish? Haji only ruled the area from Zayla to Berbera and wasn’t even Somali himself

Well you got subjected by te French where you paid taxes for them until independence kk:ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

And calling laagab is rich from you when a Muuse Carre tradesman from Maydh took over Saylac as his property including the Canfar port town of Tadjoura where the sultan of Afars had to pay tributes to their Muuse Carre's liege lord :pachah1:so who's the most laangabs of all somails Ciise warabo :denzelnigga:
Are talking about the same Sharmake that got killed by the French for an assassination ciises committed ? :russ:
Sharmake was a good guy he cleansed habar awals from Berbera :mjlaugh:

The french payed our elders not the other way around. How langaab do you have to be to flex a tax revolt that got your family bombed by the British. :heh:

Attachments

• assassination-of-henri-lambert-1828-1859-french-explorer-consul-and-merchant-near-moucha-islan...jpg
    assassination-of-henri-lambert-1828-1859-french-explorer-consul-and-merchant-near-moucha-islan...jpg
    254.2 KB · Views: 44
View attachment 333964
View attachment 333965
View attachment 333966
View attachment 333967
Abubakar Pasha and the Ciise Ugaas teamed up to assassinate Sharmake. Here is a picture of the trial. You can see Pasha and Ugaas Rooble in front pretending like they did nothing

Attachments

• old-illustration-depicting-abdul-ahy-witnessing-about-french-diplomat-K7CTXM.jpg
    old-illustration-depicting-abdul-ahy-witnessing-about-french-diplomat-K7CTXM.jpg
    338.9 KB · Views: 65

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
Djibouti has overlords that guarantee its interests, meaning if it sees it as a threat, the US will pressure Ethiopia to drop the deal. But Abiy is a dictator and needs to save face. My money is on Eritrea being invaded at some point and this MoU nonsense will drag on till then, primarily due to the vocal Isaaq who want Ethiopia quite frankly more than Ethiopia wants itself.

Same text says another guy called Mohamed Ben Mohamed ruled Tadjoura, I think he’s Turkish? Haji only ruled the area from Zayla to Berbera and wasn’t even Somali himself
He was a somali and why would he lie about his lineage ?? This is the full name he gave to Richard Burton

1720638296744.png

You think somalis are dumb ppl that they will allow a stranger to have their names ??

Are talking about the same Sharmake that got killed by the French for an assassination ciises committed ? :russ:
He died before he got put in trial in Jeddah :)

The french payed our elders not the other way around.
The French that ruled over the land and incorporated it to its imperial rule where French laws was imposed as it became an integral part of it after ww2 upon the foundation of the 5th republic so yeah your grandparents were paying taxes to the french :)

How langaab do you have to be to flex a tax revolt that got your family bombed by the British. :heh:
And the brits withdraw their tax proposal and non of the elders or any of the city residents got arrested which makes it a victory for the Somalis but since you're so laangab that all your folks group around under the name Ciise my clan doesn't live in Burco nor near it as the ones that did the revolt are Reer Caynaashe a sub sub sub sub of Ismaacil Carre of HY.
Ya laangb hadda? :trumpsmirk:

He died before he got put in trial in Jeddah :)

The French that ruled over the land and incorporated it to its imperial rule where French laws was imposed as it became an integral part of it after ww2 upon the foundation of the 5th republic so yeah your grandparents were paying taxes to the french :)

And the brits withdraw their tax proposal and non of the elders or any of the city residents got arrested which makes it a victory for the Somalis but since you're so laangab that all your folks group around under the name Ciise my clan doesn't live in Burco nor near it as the ones that did the revolt are Reer Caynaashe a sub sub sub sub of Ismaacil Carre of HY.
Ya laangb hadda? :trumpsmirk:
The British bombed Burco and idoors only killed 5 soilders and you call that a victory ? Serious cope :deadrose:

Sharmake was a dayooth cuck that ģave his daughters up for sexual favors for Europeans, they gave Burton syphilis so it wasn't her first time . :reallymaury:

Mamasan a sub sub clan of ciise took out 400 British soilders while Isaaqs were getting raided and sold to Arabs for a bag of dates.:heh:

Ya langaab hadda ? :trumpsmirk:

Attachments

• 20240710_155807.jpg
    20240710_155807.jpg
    124.5 KB · Views: 51
  • 20240710_155859.jpg
    20240710_155859.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 52
  • 20240710_163713.jpg
    20240710_163713.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 49
The British bombed Burco and idoors only killed 5 soilders and you call that a victory ? Serious cope :deadrose:
This nacas langaab what part of victory you don't understand ? should I use the french word that you may understand it ??

In light of the failure to peacefully implement taxation Governor Archer abandoned the policy altogether being a victory for the Somalis in the Protectorate. :denzelnigga:

Sharmake was a dayooth cuck that ģave his daughters up for sexual favors for Europeans, they gave Burton syphilis so it wasn't her first time . :reallymaury:
Where does it say that ya jaahil who insults the honor of a muslims ?? even the page you just posted doesn't say that it's just your illation from that text to conform with your biased views.

Mamasan a sub sub clan of ciise took out 400 British soilders

We're not that deluded like you to believe that 400 brit soldiers were killed by people who just had spears in their hands and if it was true it would have a major incident that every brit would have known about it and call of British reaction against that action.

Laangab Ciisow you should know that a Muslim can't be enslaved or sold out since Muslims are free men and slaves are non muslims :)

This nacas langaab what part of victory you don't understand ? should I use the french word that you may understand it ??

In light of the failure to peacefully implement taxation Governor Archer abandoned the policy altogether being a victory for the Somalis in the Protectorate. :denzelnigga:
Stop using Wikipedia 🤣🤣 you got bombed and the British felt bad and stopped taxing. :mjlaugh:
Where does it say that ya jaahil who insults the honor of a muslims ?? even the page you just posted doesn't say that it's just your illation from that text to conform with your biased views.
How did Richard Burton get syphilis if the only girls he's been with was Sharmake daughters?? Cope with that :reallymaury:
We're not that deluded like you to believe that 400 brit soldiers were killed by people who just had spears in their hands and if it was true it would have a major incident that every brit would have known about it and call of British reaction against that action.

Laangab Ciisow you should know that a Muslim can't be enslaved or sold out since Muslims are free men and slaves are non muslims :)
Wallahi the British themselves wrote that mamasan killed their whole cavalry and reinforcements proof Under the Flag Somali Coast stories Pg 330 :

This is gonna hurt but I don't think these Arabs considered Issaq to be muslim because they were selling you cousins from UAE - Oman- Bahrain
Proof: A letter from the British trying stop the sale of issaq slaves :deadrose:

Attachments

• 20240711_084639.jpg
    20240711_084639.jpg
    146.4 KB · Views: 39
Last edited:
How did Richard Burton get syphilis if the only girls he's been with was Sharmake daughters?? Cope with that :reallymaury:
He mentions there that the Hajj had slaves so that's the most likely answer

This is gonna hurt but I don't think these Arabs considered Issaq to be muslim because they were selling you cousins from UAE - Oman- Bahrain
Proof: A letter from the British trying stop the sale of issaq slaves :deadrose:

Ya dayooth relaying on unknown stupid screenshot while not knowing that the Arabs used to frequently trade with Somalis for centuries and know us to be a Muslims but you're maangab dayooth insulting your own women because they're from different clan I guess that's the French degeneracy they taught you in Djibouti schools :francis:

He mentions there that the Hajj had slaves so that's the most likely answer

Ya dayooth relaying on unknown stupid screenshot while not knowing that the Arabs used to frequently trade with Somalis for centuries and know us to be a Muslims but you're maangab dayooth insulting your own women because they're from different clan I guess that's the French degeneracy they taught you in Djibouti schools :francis:
The text states the only women with Richard Burton was Sharmake daughters not slaves 😂
Since your crying dayooth I will not post the source for that picture. Issaqs clearly say they are not Somali so exposing their adoon history is ok to me.
:bell:

The text states the only women with Richard Burton was Sharmake daughters not slaves 😂
Since your crying dayooth I will not post the source for that picture. Issaqs clearly say they are not Somali so exposing their adoon history is ok to me.
:bell:
Since you're maangab dayooth let me tell you little facts Reer sheekh Isaxaaq are the ones who have and carry the true cultural identity of Soomaali since we've produced the best poets that enriched the Somali language and literature where our accent forms the main standard of the language as we're its developers. So tell me what did your people contribute to our identity or cultural history??

This your people dressing in Canfar dress and carrying their large dagger and you think you're "Somali" :heh:

1720813483146.png
1720813558019.png

Trending