Thank you Justin Trudeau

Status
Not open for further replies.

TekNiKo

Loyal To The One True King of The Seven Realms
VIP
Just got an email which says my 10k student loan has been forgiven because I am low income :banderas:

Wasnt planning to pay it back anyways bought a car with it :denzelnigga:

Kkkk god bless liberals :drakekidding:

TekNiKo

VIP
We will take advantage of all resources and multiply this nation with babies :fittytousand::siilaanyosmile:

TekNiKo

VIP
Blessed invisible fifth column, the fertility time bomb, the pending take over
I can see Islam being the main religion in the West after 50 years, imagine the complete Islamization of the West, it would garner a new age, but I highly doubt this plan will come to fruition before a nuclear fallout scenario occurs.

All this rapid advancement in technology will soon be wiped out. Did you know the ancient Egyptians were more advanced than us in technology? How do you think they built those pyramids?

I can see Islam being the main religion in the West after 50 years, imagine the complete Islamization of the West, it would garner a new age, but I highly doubt this plan will come to fruition before a nuclear fallout scenario occurs.

All this rapid advancement in technology will soon be wiped out. Did you know the ancient Egyptians were more advanced than us in technology? How do you think they built those pyramids?

Why didn't they have telecommunications and satellite??

Satellites dont exist you moron

I feel really sad that you and some other morons are stupid to believe in Flat earth theory.

Tell me how GPS and Dish TV work?

For satellites to be a hoax then thell me why a lot of countries, governments and private industry and hundreds of thousands of people who make their living in one of the related technological fields.

This Map is enough to tell me you guys are stupid

flat-earth-theory-map.jpg

f*ck flat earthers

TekNiKo

VIP
Show me one photo of a satellite in orbit that is not CGI. That is my challenge to you my europhilic Copernicus worshipping friend.

@Inquisitive_ these folks need to get woke they are truly living in Orwell's Oceania :siilaanyolaugh:

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
Just got an email which says my 10k student loan has been forgiven because I am low income :banderas:

Wasnt planning to pay it back anyways bought a car with it :denzelnigga:

Kkkk god bless liberals :drakekidding:
They have loan forgiveness programs in the United States for Med, pharm, vet, and law schools but it is hit or miss sometimes it takes 20 years other times it takes 10. I feel like I'd be a slave to my debt tbh unless my loans were forgiven. I get that most people are in debt but I would love to go to sleep without having to worry about how much hours I have to work and whether I can save $$ or not.

@TekNiKo

These people are too intoxicated with Europhile cool aid to see anything of substance, the dude that posted about satellites is a classic example, he really believes TV's get their feeds from satellites, that's how stupid he is and the sort of person you deal with on here, they all come through under sea fibre cables towards base station (much like phone cell towers) which the dishes point to.

I had the luxury before I became a developer to have started off as a network engineer and actually worked in the broadcast/media industry, the dishes on top of homes are nothing more then the mini antenna's built in your phone that connect to the nearest cell tower, the dishes are more powerful magnified types with far longer reach that do exactly the same, it's the same concept.

I don't blame that dude too much because even Engineers are fooled by this, used to have fierce debates about this until i convinced all the engineers including senior, it's like those pilots that were blind before but now on masses come out on interview saying the earth is flat.

The deception runs very deep bro and the majority of humans when they are told something from establishment just believe in it without every questioning or realising it, to see this, you have to think outside of the box.

I stumbled upon this because I was obsessed about signalling and the inquisitive mind is not content knowing just the basic's, I need the full 401 and then it began to all make sense.

I will make a topic regarding the satellite bullshit in the science section sometime soon when I have free time.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
@TekNiKo

These people are too intoxicated with Europhile cool aid to see anything of substance, the dude that posted about satellites is a classic example, he really believes TV's get their feeds from satellites, that's how stupid he is and the sort of person you deal with on here, they all come through under sea fibre cables towards base station (much like phone cell towers) which the dishes point to.

I had the luxury before I became a developer to have started off as a network engineer and actually worked in the broadcast/media industry, the dishes on top of homes are nothing more then the mini antenna's built in your phone that connect to the nearest cell tower, the dishes are more powerful magnified types with far longer reach that do exactly the same, it's the same concept.

I don't blame that dude too much because even Engineers are fooled by this, used to have fierce debates about this until i convinced all the engineers including senior, it's like those pilots that were blind before but now on masses come out on interview saying the earth is flat.

The deception runs very deep bro and the majority of humans when they are told something from establishment just believe in it without every questioning or realising it, to see this, you have to think outside of the box.

I stumbled upon this because I was obsessed about signalling and the inquisitive mind is not content knowing just the basic's, I need the full 401 and then it began to all make sense.

I will make a topic regarding the satellite bullshit in the science section sometime soon when I have free time.

That's wonderful sxb but how does that relate to us kawaling the Canadian guvment?

n15dPag.jpg

Lemme reread

Status
Not open for further replies.