Thank you Justin Trudeau

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Mohamud

There is nothing he did wrong, the government provided a service which they themselves got for free, there is no binding contract that he signed so even from a Europhile legal perspective he did nothing wrong, now they decided to do the right thing by waiving these ridiculous debt fees which they themselves were never burdened with, what's the issue exactly ?

You have no moral argument whatsoever and the OP is correct, they are responsible for the destruction and the continued destruction of his country and much of Africa, their wealth came from looting poorer countries, so what they take in a few thousands refugees? what is that in comparison to what they did?

Sure let me destroy and rape your entire continent, make sure others don't invest in it to keep it poor, loot your resources for pittance but Hey! don't worry! I'll take a few thousands of your people as refugees because I need the cheap workforce, only a pathetic person would be grateful for this.

Last edited:

Jujuman

Accomplished Saaxir
I can see Islam being the main religion in the West after 50 years, imagine the complete Islamization of the West, it would garner a new age, but I highly doubt this plan will come to fruition before a nuclear fallout scenario occurs.

All this rapid advancement in technology will soon be wiped out. Did you know the ancient Egyptians were more advanced than us in technology? How do you think they built those pyramids?

Never,
never have I seen such stupidity presented as two questions.

:mjlol:

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
@Mohamud

There is nothing he did wrong, the government provided a service which they themselves got for free, there is no binding contract that he signed so even from a Europhile legal perspective he did nothing wrong, now they decided to do the right thing by waiving these ridiculous debt fees which they themselves were never burdened with, what's the issue exactly ?

You have no moral argument whatsoever and the OP is correct, they are responsible for the destruction and the continued destruction of his country and much of Africa, their wealth came from looting poorer countries, so what they take in a few thousands refugees? what is that in comparison that what they did?

Sure let me destroy and rape your entire continent, make sure others don't invest in it to keep it poor, loot your resources for pittance but Hey! don't worry! I'll take a few thousands of your people as refugees because I need the cheap workforce.

latest

TekNiKo

Loyal To The One True King of The Seven Realms
VIP
@TekNiKo

These people are too intoxicated with Europhile cool aid to see anything of substance, the dude that posted about satellites is a classic example, he really believes TV's get their feeds from satellites, that's how stupid he is and the sort of person you deal with on here, they all come through under sea fibre cables towards base station (much like phone cell towers) which the dishes point to.

I had the luxury before I became a developer to have started off as a network engineer and actually worked in the broadcast/media industry, the dishes on top of homes are nothing more then the mini antenna's built in your phone that connect to the nearest cell tower, the dishes are more powerful magnified types with far longer reach that do exactly the same, it's the same concept.

I don't blame that dude too much because even Engineers are fooled by this, used to have fierce debates about this until i convinced all the engineers including senior, it's like those pilots that were blind before but now on masses come out on interview saying the earth is flat.

The deception runs very deep bro and the majority of humans when they are told something from establishment just believe in it without every questioning or realising it, to see this, you have to think outside of the box.

I stumbled upon this because I was obsessed about signalling and the inquisitive mind is not content knowing just the basic's, I need the full 401 and then it began to all make sense.

I will make a topic regarding the satellite bullshit in the science section sometime soon when I have free time.

Bro there are two types of people:

Those who are europhilic drones who automatically accept what is on their telly as the absolute truth and reality, the matrix of the establishment world.

NASA are great scientists and awesome astronauts who discovered unimaginable planets in a forever spinning round the sun amongst gazillion other spinning objects with multiverses and dangerous blackholes that will transfer you into another dimension or multiverse

The war on terror is great, Muslims are bad and Obama is that cool basketball player that watches Keepin up with Kardashians

2. Those who have escaped and chose the redpill, know the establishment are a conglomerate of Jews, Black Kabballah practitioners of black magik, Satanic freemason cult societies that have one goal: to create a mindless sheep like god heedless society while they enjoy all pleasures this earth can offer.

I would have seriously joined your effort, but I cannot write much without a laptop

Status
Not open for further replies.