That Somali chick on the bridge is all over the newspapers LOOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP
Oh shit! dailymail also posted about it.

'Who is the real monster?' Internet turns on trolls who criticised 'indifferent' Muslim woman seen walking through terror attack

• Woman seen walking past victim being treated on Westminster Bridge yesterday

• She was criticised for allegedly appearing indifferent by one social media user
3E86EF6A00000578-0-image-a-15_1490275083404.jpg

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-woman-seen-walking-attack.html#ixzz4cAVUfGbr

Hopefully she sues whoever posted her picture (prob an alt-reich fucktard) for defamation even though it was taken in public.

@Steamdevolopment lawyer lady, what is the possibility of this going through?

I don't know UK law but it is probably similar to the Danish law.

Formal protection of freedom of speech (the right to write/print something) has to include some degree of material freedom of speech (the right not be sued or imprisoned for said speech). However the UK unlike Denmark has some of the strictest defamation laws putting the burden of proof for the truth of said statements on the person accused.

What is more important is what is said on the news-paper. If the paper suggest or hints strongly to nefarious character, it could viewed as defamation but if it is rather to illustrate a situation like this, it is unlikely to succeed but regardless, she would have a good starting point.

With that said a picture taken in public setting are regulated less strictly than regulation in privat setting. In addition the court has to weigh the benefits of setting a precedent against the press in this case versus the damage. In the UK this would weigh even higher than in Denmark, as the UK is common law country bound by precedent unlike Denmark, which is governed trough civil law.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Who the hell are they to judge how someone handles situations? What if she didn't know what to do? What if she was beyond scared and the only thing that came to mind was to bolt? Inbreed brits shouldn't even talk about someone lacking empathy!! Pot calling the kettle black!!

Wtf was she supposed to do? I'm tired of innocent Somali women taking the blame for shit they didn't do!!

P.s

@Duke of Bohol as a Somali man who should stand up for Somali women it's quite disgusting that you're giving her your short, fat, stubby middle finger that looks like an overstuffed mini tiny hot dog!!!

KMT duke!

And yes I said it!

Blem you!!!

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
Who the hell are they to judge how someone handles situations? What if she didn't know what to do? What if she was beyond scared and the only thing that came to mind was to bolt? Inbreed brits shouldn't even talk about someone lacking empathy!! Pot calling the kettle black!!

Wtf was she supposed to do? I'm tired of innocent Somali women taking the blame for shit they didn't do!!

P.s

@Duke of Bohol as a Somali man who should stand up for Somali women it's quite disgusting that you're giving her your short, fat, stubby middle finger that looks like an overstuffed mini tiny hot dog!!!

KMT duke!

And yes I said it!

Blem you!!!
what have u done Drake :jcoleno:

Bohol

VIP
@Sovereign-Reiko It is hard to defend her considering all that farah bashing we got.Y'all are regretting it now. :lolbron:

As for my fingers and hands they are actually big, I took a pic only 25% of it and they are almost
covering the newspaper. :lol:

A better angle. :hemad:

17495407_10212324683256951_1495215371_n.jpg

Last edited:
@Sovereign-Reiko It is hard to defend her considering all that farah bashing.Y'll are regretting it now. :lolbron:
:cosbyhmm::dwill:you know wut, ur right. Look at these terrorist sympathizer xaliimos all of sudden wanting us to defend them. After all the bashing we've endured from them online and on YouTube. All the praising they've done for there masters have got them nothing but a slap in the face :mjlol:

BLM Tyrone:
:lolbron:

Bohol

VIP
@XamarCade Spot on. It is hard to defend them after all that belly dancing for foreigners who are today spitting on their faces. :francis:

Unless there is a public apology to all farahs we will not pick up the pieces. Y'all made your bed, now lie in it. :ufdup::sass1:

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
Tbh my immediate thought was she already looked at the guy/girl and couldn't do anything to help or she had seen way too many of the victims that she just wanted to get out of the scene.

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
Tbh my immediate thought was she already looked at the guy/girl and couldn't do anything to help or she had seen way too many of the victims that she just wanted to get out of the scene.
With her headphones in the ear talking loudly on the phone that's convenient lol. The picture just screams someone who isn't interested wow they captured it very well I applaud their properganda creativity.

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
You have IQ in the single digits if you can't tell that she's actually distraught and contacting family/or emergency services.
This is one of the main reasons why I hate social media man, it's full of sheep. @Tramo hope that video is circulated man.

Last edited:

KULTA

f*ck you im from Mudug
What about the white guy who took a selfie? Fucking cadaans ing again muh victims we wuz slaveowners and shieet. Eurabia, dey gon dook our lands dey gon kill us all baqbaqbaq

You can tell she was distressed. It's clear as day. People who claim she was unconcerned and unmoved are well aware of their lies and consciously wish to push forward a certain narrative. Bigots will be bigots.

@Sovereign-Reiko It is hard to defend her considering all that farah bashing we got.Y'all are regretting it now. :lolbron:

As for my fingers and hands they are actually big, I took a pic only 25% of it and they are almost
covering the newspaper. :lol:

A better angle. :hemad:

17495407_10212324683256951_1495215371_n.jpg

what does she have to do with that 'farah bashing'? seriously grow up who cares what some dhocilo on twitter say for attention and stop being so pressed about it.

Oh shit! dailymail also posted about it.

'Who is the real monster?' Internet turns on trolls who criticised 'indifferent' Muslim woman seen walking through terror attack

• Woman seen walking past victim being treated on Westminster Bridge yesterday

• She was criticised for allegedly appearing indifferent by one social media user
3E86EF6A00000578-0-image-a-15_1490275083404.jpg

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-woman-seen-walking-attack.html#ixzz4cAVUfGbr

The comments are amazing. I can't find one that has less than 200 downvotes.:damn:

As I was commuting to work I picked up the usual newspaper (I am a avid reader) I noticed they used
that picture of the meme halimo. As a punishment she should be made to suck my ashy Abdi fingers for lacking empathy!

17496111_10212324679576859_1419601930_n.jpg
They just want to blame muslims. They are so focused on this poor girl but how about the person taking picture and is this a good time ta ke a picture and why don't they rush to help instead of taking strangers picture.this looks like a set up to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.