The Alt-Right are now more annoying and extreme than SJWs

Status
Not open for further replies.

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
I agree the SJW's and Alt-Right are basically the same thing. However, they're nowhere near as powerful as the SJW's. The mainstream media is just giving them free advertisement just like they did with Donald Trump, it's just going to bite them in the ass at the end.

These Alt-Right guys existed for awhile now and they're only popular now because of a Jewish gay idiot known as Milo misusing the term.

I'd rather deal with SJW, at least they're not out there advocating for genocide and mass deportation. :mjlol: I'd rather be threatened over using the wrong pronoun than the colour of my skin ngl :mjkkk:

Inappropriate place to be criticising him.

It's a musical. People paid good money to see a show, not hear his lefty propaganda.

I have personally weighed into that matter yesterday

Warya you leave Hamilton alone :ufdup: it's fucking amazing

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
I agree the SJW's and Alt-Right are basically the same thing. However, they're nowhere near as powerful as the SJW's. The mainstream media is just giving them free advertisement just like they did with Donald Trump, it's just going to bite them in the ass at the end.

These Alt-Right guys existed for awhile now and they're only popular now because of a Jewish gay idiot known as Milo misusing the term.
nowhere near as powerful :drakekidding:

they literally just elected their figurehead as president of the united states :drakekidding:

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
nowhere near as powerful :drakekidding:

they literally just elected their figurehead as president of the united states :drakekidding:
Dude, I know you're SJW, okay. If you really think Donald Trump is an Alt-Right figurehead, you got some reading to do.

The alt-right is a non existent meme. Most of the people who identify as alt right are just old people and 14 year olds who took the name after Hillary Clinton made a speech on them. The real alt right is on /pol/ and they hate that term. It's the SJW version of conservatism

Tramo

Dude, I know you're SJW, okay. If you really think Donald Trump is an Alt-Right figurehead, you got some reading to do.
:westbrookwtf:

do u call everybody that disagrees with u an sjw, caadi iska dhig my nigga :ufdup:

if 'god emperor' trump isnt the spiritual leader of the movement whether he acknowledges it or not, then idk who is

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
:cryinglaughsmiley:SSJW Tramo
tumblr_o8nb9gDDvk1qc9dlro1_500%2B%25281%2529.gif

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
:westbrookwtf:

do u call everybody that disagrees with u an sjw, caadi iska dhig my nigga :ufdup:

if 'god emperor' trump isnt the spiritual leader of the movement whether he acknowledges it or not, then idk who is
No, I don't call everyone that disagrees with me an SJW, I noticed your posting on here. That being said, Donald Trump is not their leader, Richard Spencer and Jared Taylor are their leaders. Just because they like him doesn't make Donald Trump an Alt-Right figure.

Just because Donald Trump took a hard stance on illegal immigration and said somethings about Muslims, doesn't make him near a white nationalist or even a racist.

Tramo

No, I don't call everyone that disagrees with me an SJW, I noticed your posting on here. That being said, Donald Trump is not their leader, Richard Spencer and Jared Taylor are their leaders. Just because they like him doesn't make Donald Trump an Alt-Right figure.

Just because Donald Trump took a hard stance on illegal immigration and said somethings about Muslims, doesn't make him near a white nationalist or even a racist.
i'm an sjw cuz i dont f*ck with racists, ok bro u got me there :mjlol:

i'm not sure u understand how this figurehead business works. this is a loose movement, they don't have to have concrete leaders. they all rally around trump and have coalesced as a direct result of his campaign. whether he's racist or not is irrelevant and spectacularly missing the point

his mere election gives these niggas and everything they stand for validation and power. if u think some dumb sjw's on college campuses have more power than the mfs who just helped elect a president that fully represents them and their ideology then u need to go exorcise that sjw boogey man fam. it's not sjw's that are gonna be putting ur family into databases

Status
Not open for further replies.