The army of dajjal are preparing for his arrival.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP

There's a psychological war that no one is safe from. They're using a language that's mainly in signs & symbols to communicate with one another.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
a) Description and attributes of the Dajjaal

1-The Dajjaal will be a man from among the sons of Adam. He will have many attributes which were described in the ahaadeeth to acquaint people with him and to warn them of his evil.

Hadith-1
Sahih al-Bukhari > Afflictions and the End of the World
Narrated `Abdullah bin `Umar:Allah's Apostle said. "While I was sleeping, I saw myself (in a dream) performing Tawaf around the Ka`ba. Behold, I saw a reddish-white man with lank hair, and water was dropping from his head. I asked, "Who is this?' They replied, 'The son of Mary.' Then I turned my face to see another man with a huge body, red complexion and curly hair and blind in one eye. His eye looked like a protruding out grape. They said (to me), He is Ad-Dajjal." The Prophet added, "The man he resembled most is Ibn Qatan, a man from the tribe of Khuza`a. "
(Bukhari English reference : Vol 9, Book 88, hadith 242, Arabic reference : Book 93, hadith 7215,Sahih al-Bukhari > Interpretation of Dreams :English Ref -Vol. 9, Book 87, Hadith 153 Arabic Ref :-Book 92, Hadith 7112,Sahih Muslim > The Book of Faith: English Ref : Book 1, Hadith 327 , Arabic Ref :- Book 2, Hadith 447)

Hadith-2
Sahih al-Bukhari > Oneness, Uniqueness of Allah (Tawheed) ->
Narrated `Abdullah:-Ad-Dajjal was mentioned in the presence of the Prophet. The Prophet said, "Allah is not hidden from you; He is not one-eyed," and pointed with his hand towards his eye, adding, "While Al-Masih Ad- Dajjal is blind in the right eye and his eye looks like a protruding grape."
(BukhariEnglish reference : Vol. 9, Book 93, Hadith 504; Arabic reference : Book 98, Hadith 7496;Sahih Muslim The Book Pertaining to the Turmoil and Portents of the Last Hour English reference : Book 41, Hadith 7005Arabic reference : Book 55, Hadith 7545)

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
And they followed [instead] what the devils had recited during the reign of Solomon. It was not Solomon who disbelieved, but the devils disbelieved, teaching people magic and that which was revealed to the two angels at Babylon, Harut and Marut. But the two angels do not teach anyone unless they say, "We are a trial, so do not disbelieve [by practicing magic]." And [yet] they learn from them that by which they cause separation between a man and his wife. But they do not harm anyone through it except by permission of Allah . And the people learn what harms them and does not benefit them. But the Children of Israel certainly knew that whoever purchased the magic would not have in the Hereafter any share. And wretched is that for which they sold themselves, if they only knew.

Sura al baqarah.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending