The beauty of being a Muslim woman.

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
Lost a few brain cells trying to comprehend this.

You wanted to undermine the men on this thread by going after their competence and wealth and i replied that the reason for our protest was not because of our jobs or resources but our fears of ending up with a money obsessed witch.

And dont act dumb, you tried to grill me for liking thighgaps and admitted in the process that you were insecure about yours. And before you start acting like a victim, you're the one that brought this topic up again.

What pisses me off is that you're portraying me as a toxic person but because of your own arrogance and delusions you cant even see how toxic you are.

Dont worry about me quoting you ever again, ill just skip everything you post and save myself some diigkar.

When did I say I was insecure? I think your google translate is messed up, you took me saying most men don’t notice what women are insecure about to making it about me :ayaanswag:I see that you’re newbie, I have been on this forum for awhile and I don’t usually like buuq and you seem to be about it so miss me with your ish walaal. When you wanna have grown civil conversation I will be here.

I’m not entitled to my husband’s money, does he pay for the bills yes, do I in turn take care of him, you bet. I think it’s best to sit down with the person you are marrying and see where their head is at, cover your bases before getting married, btw I personally know a few women who work and take care of their husband and yes they are Somali so not everything you see online should be taken as representation of our community.

Good for you, keep climbing that ladder, I’m very dumb when it comes to IT in general I know my husband graduated with computer engineer degree and he told me he was software engineer few months ago but I asked what his title is now and he said cyber security I know he moved around in the same company don’t know if that make sense of what he does
Yh ofc I'd have to sit down n figure out who I'm gonna marry. I can only see myself with a traditional woman but that doesn't mean she can't be eductaed or have a career or aspirations, it's just the complications that come with starting a family u know? btw how is the relationship of those women who support their husband? Are they happy? Why would they choose to be in that position? Not judging but I'm curious about how their voice is heard at home. lol.

Good for u nd ur husband. He's got a good salary in his pocket. I wonder how many olders are in the tech industry. Pretty sure it's only mine and the younger generation that got an interest in that field. Meh.

Luciddreamer

Certified bakhti
When did I say I was insecure? I think your google translate is messed up, you took me saying most men don’t notice what women are insecure about to making it about me :ayaanswag:I see that you’re newbie, I have been on this forum for awhile and I don’t usually like buuq and you seem to be about it so miss me with your ish walaal. When you wanna have grown civil conversation I will be here.

Youre really good at straw man arguments ill give you that. Please address the rest of my post or dont bother replying at all you condescending ciyaal.

You admitted that you have a tighgap, youre saying most women (aka you) are insecure about have one. Doesn't take a genius to add the 2 together. Now leave me alone.

NotMyL

VIP
Yh ofc I'd have to sit down n figure out who I'm gonna marry. I can only see myself with a traditional woman but that doesn't mean she can't be eductaed or have a career or aspirations, it's just the complications that come with starting a family u know? btw how is the relationship of those women who support their husband? Are they happy? Why would they choose to be in that position? Not judging but I'm curious about how their voice is heard at home. lol.

Good for u nd ur husband. He's got a good salary in his pocket. I wonder how many olders are in the tech industry. Pretty sure it's only mine and the younger generation that got an interest in that field. Meh.

In one of the relationship the guy was making less money way less while the girl was in the medical field, I think as couple they decided he would take care of their two little children, taking them to school and doing everything since her job kept her really busy, I could understand why they chose to go that route, he gets to take care of their children and she provides for them, from an outsider they have a beautiful relationship very affectionate and respectful couple, I don’t get the feeling he’s treated as anything but the man of the house, they are both very educated. In the other scenario the guys are bums and I guess the ladies love them lol it’s common when you have desperate xalimos getting with bums.

I don’t think there are many older people in computer jobs, from what my hubby told me most of his co workers are young and only in the top management you would find older people and they usually don’t have degree in computer.

In one of the relationship the guy was making less money way less while the girl was in the medical field, I think as couple they decided he would take care of their two little children, taking them to school and doing everything since her job kept her really busy, I could understand why they chose to go that route, he gets to take care of their children and she provides for them, from an outsider they have a beautiful relationship very affectionate and respectful couple, I don’t get the feeling he’s treated as anything but the man of the house, they are both very educated. In the other scenario the guys are bums and I guess the ladies love them lol it’s common when you have desperate xalimos getting with bums.

I don’t think there are many older people in computer jobs, from what my hubby told me most of his co workers are young and only in the top management you would find older people and they usually don’t have degree in computer.
Their relationship might seem good on the outside but what about behind doors? I wonder how his voice is heard and if his he has insecurities...u can never tell what goes down in private. I could be wrong and they might be fulfilled and grow nice and educated kids. Buuuut I don't wanna feel like a . lol.

Not surprised about the other two. Dumb af. Some xalimos really are letting themselves get abused out here. idk what to say, their husbands will probably not gonna move to something better and their wives are just gonna end up sweating at work and coming home to their fat ass goblin husbands. tbh being a bum is more of a mentality, if those niggas got their shit together then xalimos will give them cuddles n kisses until they're 90 years old but otherwise.....good luck surviving in the west. tbh they will prob survive, even with kids as long as the nigga has an income of some sort, but it's so lame wllahi. If u're born in the west and act like a dumbass then u deserve no symphathy. Life is already difficult.

Question. What's been the greatest adversity in ur marriage so far?

NotMyL

VIP
Their relationship might seem good on the outside but what about behind doors? I wonder how his voice is heard and if his he has insecurities...u can never tell what goes down in private. I could be wrong and they might be fulfilled and grow nice and educated kids. Buuuut I don't wanna feel like a . lol.

Not surprised about the other two. Dumb af. Some xalimos really are letting themselves get abused out here. idk what to say, their husbands will probably not gonna move to something better and their wives are just gonna end up sweating at work and coming home to their fat ass goblin husbands. tbh being a bum is more of a mentality, if those niggas got their shit together then xalimos will give them cuddles n kisses until they're 90 years old but otherwise.....good luck surviving in the west. tbh they will prob survive, even with kids as long as the nigga has an income of some sort, but it's so lame wllahi. If u're born in the west and act like a dumbass then u deserve no symphathy. Life is already difficult.

Question. What's been the greatest adversity in ur marriage so far?
You are right we never really know what goes behind closed doors but I would like to think they are happy, that’s what I see. I do know that it was the wife’s idea for him to quit his job, it wasn’t like he initiated, and he did support her while she was going to school. I don’t know they are very different, they are not like your typical couple, like the other week the husband brought one of his little girls to my nieces tea party and the way he would wear the tiara and play one of the princess, you could tell he’s content with who he is, like he doesn’t care what others think of him, his family seems to be the most important and he’s happy to play that role.

As for your question (keep in mind we’ve only being married for a little over a year) I would say so far the hardest is letting go of old bad habits, whenever I’m mad my first instinct is to run away, I would either lock myself in the room or actually leave the house, it frustrates my husband and it always ends up being a huge fight not because of the initial argument but because of my reaction, I have been working on it but as you know old habits die hard.

A software engineer might be better equipped to exit the rat race compared to a security guard but all things considered, the average software engineer doesn't earn that much more than a security guard.

You are right we never really know what goes behind closed doors but I would like to think they are happy, that’s what I see. I do know that it was the wife’s idea for him to quit his job, it wasn’t like he initiated, and he did support her while she was going to school. I don’t know they are very different, they are not like your typical couple, like the other week the husband brought one of his little girls to my nieces tea party and the way he would wear the tiara and play one of the princess, you could tell he’s content with who he is, like he doesn’t care what others think of him, his family seems to be the most important and he’s happy to play that role.

As for your question (keep in mind we’ve only being married for a little over a year) I would say so far the hardest is letting go of old bad habits, whenever I’m mad my first instinct is to run away, I would either lock myself in the room or actually leave the house, it frustrates my husband and it always ends up being a huge fight not because of the initial argument but because of my reaction, I have been working on it but as you know old habits die hard.
Hmm. He really does sound happy tbh. He's like one of those new gen dads that carry their baby with straps on their chest and do the grocery kkkk. Just kidding. To each their own.
On ur response. Do u think that it annoys him cus u're making him believe u're the 'victim' and he feels helpless cus u run away. lol. Might be totally off but it reminds me of me n my sis kkk
Nice chat though @NotMyL

A software engineer might be better equipped to exit the rat race compared to a security guard but all things considered, the average software engineer doesn't earn that much more than a security guard.
Nah dude software engineers deffo outclass security guards in salary. Especially if they're a few years inside their career.

NotMyL

VIP
@kickz come school him :childplease: are you related to @Tukraq ? It reminds me of when Turkraq compared nurses salary to Uber drivers :damn:
Hmm. He really does sound happy tbh. He's like one of those new gen dads that carry their baby with straps on their chest and do the grocery kkkk. Just kidding. To each their own.
On ur response. Do u think that it annoys him cus u're making him believe u're the 'victim' and he feels helpless cus u run away. lol. Might be totally off but it reminds me of me n my sis kkk
Nice chat though @NotMyL
Lol I’m not playing the victim, he gets frustrated because he likes to sit down and talk things through while it takes me awhile to get there different approaches his is the healthy way of solving things I guess.

Tukraq

VIP
@kickz come school him :childplease: are you related to @Tukraq ? It reminds me of when Turkraq compared nurses salary to Uber drivers :damn:

Lol I’m not playing the victim, he gets frustrated because he likes to sit down and talk things through while it takes me awhile to get there different approaches his is the healthy way of solving things I guess.
what funny about that? full time uber drivers ought to make more, depending on location

NotMyL

VIP
what funny about that? full time uber drivers ought to make more, depending on location
But we been through this, 100 hours of Uber driver and 100 hours of nurses? Is it the same? And what is your take on Security guards and software engineers making the same:farmajoyaab:

Tukraq

VIP
lol nooooope
depends on your location, security guards make like 20 an hour, so in most locations a software engineer will make considerably more unless you work in India or something
Screen-Shot-2018-02-08-at-10.38.04-AM-630x415.png

Tukraq

VIP
But we been through this, 100 hours of Uber driver and 100 hours of nurses? Is it the same? And what is your take on Security guards and software engineers making the same:farmajoyaab:
theres uber rides for 65 dollars lol which is why I said location, theres boosts in certain weather situations/ cities that are nightlife oriented with events for uber netting you a lot potentially

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
depends on your location, security guards make like 20 an hour, so in most locations a software engineer will make considerably more unless you work in India or something
Screen-Shot-2018-02-08-at-10.38.04-AM-630x415.png

Talking strictly US, the comparison makes no sense.

Anyways we need more Somalis in this field, its easy and u make bank.