The best looking women race.

Number 1 on my list of the best-looking women is the white race. Scandinavian, Russian, and Ukrainian women are the best-looking women in the world.

2. Horn of Africa: Somali, Ethiopian, and Eritrean women are the second-best looking women.
3. Arab women from Morocco, Syria, and Lebanon.

This is my list of the best-looking women from different races. White women, by far, are the best looking, almost resembling angels.

Allah blessed the white people the most by giving them beauty and second are Horn of Africans. Although white women edge them slightly.

Don’t forget Spanish and Italians are the most stunning in my opinion.

Kizaru

Cast in the name of God Ye not Guilty
Number 1 on my list of the best-looking women is the white race. Scandinavian, Russian, and Ukrainian women are the best-looking women in the world.

2. Horn of Africa: Somali, Ethiopian, and Eritrean women are the second-best looking women.
3. Arab women from Morocco, Syria, and Lebanon.

This is my list of the best-looking women from different races. White women, by far, are the best looking, almost resembling angels.

Allah blessed the white people the most by giving them beauty and second are Horn of Africans. Although white women edge them slightly.
cadaans are so mid wallahi, its probably because all of us are exposed to a degenerate and sad media which just shows them butt naked all the time.

I would probably say

-East africans
-asians
-africans (dont chimp out folks, you will find very very good looking africans)
-arabs
-cadaans

Trending