The biggest liar is on Somalidaaduunka ( she from my city). Kulaha I'm studying 2 be

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Currently a Doctor...she is known to me..I won't caay her but she's one chick I wouldn't come nowhere near her.

She started the SC with "I'm lala and I'm LIFE from Columbus" :chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh::mjlol::lolbron::russ:

Then goes on to say I'm currently studying to be a doctor ...:ooh:

I'm amazed at her audacity tho :susp:

Same with the Edmonton one a few days ago in SC who claimed to work at HR at a health authority. Somali girls are liars.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
Walaahi every person on SomalidaAduunka or My252 that I personally know has lied about their life. I now assume everyone on there is a liar.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
She can hardly speak English, with her fob accent trying to sound like a valley girl, I blame this on Hodan Naleye.

niggas and birds are really outchea tryna lie? :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

i ain't gonne front though....couple times i've been like :comeon:at some of the stories

but hey....desperate times call for desperate measures i guess. :manny::mjlol:

Duchess

VIP
what are some of the lies they spew out

What they do for a living, their education, and even their damn personalities. Walaahi some who are the talk of the town have fronted like they're angels who don't leave the mosque. It's become a scripted reality show and that's why I deleted my252 and stopped watching SomalidaAduunka.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
what are some of the lies they spew out

I swear she is far from even having a high school diploma let alone a doctorate. La ilaha ila lahu....is there a chick in your city where you like "where's her family "...yes that kind of chick

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
What they do for a living, their education, and even their damn personalities. Walaahi some who are the talk of the town have fronted like they're angels who don't leave the mosque. It's become a scripted reality show and that's why I deleted my252 and stopped watching SomalidaAduunka.

Hold up! Do you know one chick that was on there that choked her husband of less than 6 months. Nigga divorced her ass. Apparently she got belts in some type of Marshall arts. She was featured not long ago.

Duchess

VIP
Hold up! Do you know one chick that was on there that choked her husband of less than 6 months. Nigga divorced her ass. Apparently she got belts in some type of Marshall arts. She was featured not long ago.

I know who you're talking about. Let's continue the gossip via pm. :lol:

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
I stopped watching somalidaaduunka cos it looked like a reality TV show.

Still got the channel that shall remain nameless and the latest chick is by far the hottest one on there so far. :banderas:

Status
Not open for further replies.