The biggest lie/disinformation against Somalia is the banana myth

For years now the biggest disinformation and a lie spread against Somalis is that Somalis eat banana with every meal. This is not only a lie but a well choreographed disinformation which has been peddled over a period of time and every Tom, Dick and Harry is repeating it Like this pro BLM xalimo who hardly knows anything about Somalia.

well the truth is every meal does not include banana and not every person eats banana with their meal. That is mostly a southern way of eating and even then not all meals. I for instance never eat banana with a meal not even once in my life team and you can never be much as Somali as me, a true kacaanist, traditionalist, secularist and nationalist. A true son of the soil.

So stop being part in spreading the disinformation.

Ouga ouga bouga, I eat banana with everything
E4E3F8B2-E661-4CBC-89CC-919B24BFA6F8.png

Banana with baasto
0B2C2BE2-E645-4CE4-A3A5-2B598C49E173.png

Banana with canjeelo
CEC434AC-5D98-4A3E-8221-1626ACC8D92C.png

Banana with pussy
A533866F-B223-4BED-9A9B-BB2DB213096C.png

Banana with everything
6BEDD44B-57CD-45A3-B319-6801488BC91D.png

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
OP it's not that deep and it's not true that somalis eat it with all meals. That's cap but I thought you were debunking a big problem only to find out it's just about a banana :kanyehmm:

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
I eat it with baasto and bariis. Especially with baasto.

The suugo and banana is such a combo

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
I eat banana on regular basis. Sometimes I grind it to make a banana shake. It's good for muscle growth.

AishaBarri

It’s not that serious
You’re missing out if you don’t eat banana with your meal and this is coming from someone who hates banana by itself.
That feeling when you made baasto only to realize there’s no banana :mjcry:

Trending