The Boys Season 4

NidarNidar

♚Sargon of Adal♚
VIP
BLM line was funny though.
The racist shit is funny, Tek Knight and A train scene was hillarious and awkward.

1721138360631.png

Khanderson

Coping through the 1st world
VIP
One thing I rate about the Boys is how realistic their politics are. I remember how they pissed off the left with the s2-3 but then did a uno turn against the rights.
Firecracker being a good example of representing the southern right wingers.

:mjlol::hemad:

NidarNidar

♚Sargon of Adal♚
VIP
One thing I rate about the Boys is how realistic their politics are. I remember how they pissed off the left with the s2-3 but then did a uno turn against the rights.
Firecracker being a good example of representing the southern right wingers.

:mjlol::hemad:
They got American politics on lock, it's probably one of the more entertaining aspects of the show this season, I can't wait for next season's commentary after Trump wins.

Internet Nomad

✪𝕰𝖘𝖔𝖙𝖊𝖗𝖎𝖈 𝕬𝖒𝖓𝖊𝖘𝖎𝖆𝖈✪
Ngl homelander trying to coup the government is not getting enough airtime and it’s happening way to easily idk why they wasted so much time on frenchies plot he went to jail for a single episode

Khanderson

Coping through the 1st world
VIP
They got American politics on lock, it's probably one of the more entertaining aspects of the show this season, I can't wait for next season's commentary after Trump wins.

I didn’t knew Homelander was representing Trump I’ve always thought he was representing Georgie W Bush.
Especially the Flight 37 scene.

Hilmaam

Let him cook
VIP
Think I’m gonna stop watching show reminds of the marvel Netflix shows now a days. The Costumes and special effects seems more and more low budget and story not progressing

The story also getting to be to fruity. So many weird scenes with octopus, the dungeon, and guy doing centipede thing . Some weird twisted stuff that serves no purpose

I was so satisfied when she got shot, I thought she was dead.

:mjcry:
My understanding is that her and Neuman are both fully invincible in the head as the bulk of their respective superpowers comes from their mind, with Sage being supernaturally intelligent and Neuman being a head popper.

But they can (or will, hope not) get killed with a bullet to the chest or limbs idk

Last edited:
she should've atleast had plan if homelander just fired her, how she went as pretty disappointing
She's literally the smartest person in the show's canon.

We saw her acknowledge Homelander's narcissistic fragility several times and you think she didn't take into account the possibility of her being randomly fired from the Seven? Nah, my sis is PLOTTING.

Child Smile GIF

So we acting like bro wasn’t locked up all season anyways.

:mjlol:
Forgot about that lil detail, speaks to how mind-numbingly boring I find Frenchie and his dead storyline and only care for him in relation to Kimiko.

I'm more concerned about my Lebo queen finessing her way into upper class white circles, Victoria Neuman. She didn't have to go out like that. Sexy people don't deserve to be torn in half.

:mjcry:

Last edited:

Trending

Latest posts